10 Parents Magazine Best Toys
Updated on: March 2023
Parents Magazine Best Toys in 2023
Lulu Jr. Illustory - Craft Kit
Pets I Wouldn't Pick (Parents Magazine Read Aloud and Easy Reading Program Origina)
Miss Mopp's lucky day
Those Terrible Toy-Breakers (Parent's Magazine Read Aloud Original)
Best Choice Products 4-Tier Kids Playroom Wood Toy Storage Organizer Shelves w/ 12 Easy-To-Clean Plastic Bins - Pastel
- 12 storage containers (8 small, 4 large) to store your kid's toys, books, clothes, and other small items to keep everything tidy
- Helps kids develop organization skills by separating different types or sizes of items
- Lightweight and durable plastic bins are easy to wipe clean and move around
- The bins can be removed and rearranged, making cleanup and organization easy for kids and parents
- Overall Dimensions: 33.75"(L) x 12"(W) x 35"(H); Weight Capacity: 11 lbs.
The Mole Family's Christmas
Ten Furry Monsters (Parents Magazine Read Aloud and Easy Reading Program Origina)
5000 Awesome Facts About Everything (National Geographic Kids)
- Expand your knowledge of everything!
- Encourage reading and thinking
- Features 5,000 random, but true, facts
- Durable hardcover design
- Intriguing and readable format
Super Duper Publications Vocabulary Chipper Chat Magnetic Game Educational Learning Resource for Children - Creative Child Magazine 2013 Game of The Year Award
- 30 Double-Sided, Illustrated Game Boards (6" x 9") for 60 Unique Games
- 360 Vocabulary Cards (3 1/2" x 2 1/2") Color-Coded for 12 Different Categories
- Includes Fun Magnetic Wand, 100 Magnetic Chips, & a Pair of Dice for Game Play
- Educational - Help Children Increase Their Vocabulary & Learn Language Skills
- You might also enjoy our other "Chipper Chat Games" - also featured on Amazon
How to Have Fun Getting Free Stuff
Freecycle.org is a website that allows people to give away free items rather than throw them away. You can find everything from baby toys to living room furniture. Entering sweepstakes can be fun when you win big. So far I've won
It takes a lot of persistence with entering sweepstakes because so many people are entering. The most persistent you are, the better your chances are of winning the next prize. I used to enter a hundred sweepstakes per day and it took hours before I finished. I would win something just about every week. I would watch TV and take breaks in between, but the fun is getting the winning message that says, "Congratulations, You are a Winner!" The days that I didn't win I would read other wins and congratulate the people who did win something. That gave me motivation to play more when I saw that someone else was winning.
Do you like finding great deals on second hand items? What if you can get them for free? Freecycle.org is a website that allows people to give away free items rather than throw them away. You can find everything from baby toys to living room furniture. When you sign up you can choose the city closest to your area and start receiving emails with items that people are ready to give away.
If you like receiving free gifts in the mail like I do, a good website is gottadeal.com. I found out about this site through Google and it remains one of the best sites to find free gifts. People will fill you in with companies that are giving away free stuff. Here you can find free samples of toiletries, food, baby products, games and all kinds of other good stuff. The Gottadeal website has so many great deals that I just had to recommend it to someone else.
Some restaurants allow you to get free meals on your birthday as long as you sign up to receive emails. Famous Daves have offered a free appetizer on your birthday or a free meal depending on the coupon code that is emailed on your birthday. Check with other restaurants to see if they participate in this also. This is a really good way to taste different foods or desserts that you may not have tried before.