Parents Magazine Best Apps For Toddlers in 2023
What to Expect When You're Expecting
I Can Handle It (Mindful Mantras Book 1)
What to Expect the First Year
Little London Magazine (Kindle Fire Edition)
- Featuring information that all London parents need from pregnancy to eight years.
- Published every other month, each 116 page edition contains useful features and articles from our expert team.
- Keeps readers up to date with what is going on in London for new and young families.
Baby Surrey magazine
- On-page "Guide for Caregivers," plus links to the Babybug website for insights on child development and suggestions that can help you get the most out of each issue
- Read-aloud feature for the entire magazine
- Sound effects and animation on every page
- Animated Babybug character takes you through each issue
- Coloring activity in every issue
- Sing-along feature in each issue
Parker Looks Up: An Extraordinary Moment
What to Expect: The Congratulations, You're Expecting! Gift Set: (Includes What to Expect When You're Expecting and What to Expect The First Year)
Parenting presents Wendy's Spelling List LITE
- Over 70 High Frequency Words
- Supports Pre-K learning Objectives
- Large Button Interface For Easy Use
- Beautiful Illustrations
- 10 words per play cycle
Selena Gomez Covers Nylon Magazine, Plus Where She's Been and What She's Up To
Other than landing another magazine cover, what else has Selena been up to lately?
Selena Gomez is on two different February covers of Nylon magazine and they're not the best she's ever looked. On one cover, she's sporting a blue and white Jeremy Scott jersey dress with a blue bikini underneath. On the second cover, she's wearing a black-and-white checkered Louis Vuitton jacket, yellow and floral shorts and a midriff bearing yellow top that has a palm tree design. The problem with the photos isn't her, it's the styling that leaves a lot to be desired. In the accompanying interview, she discusses how Taylor Swift is her go-to girlfriend for advice when she's having problems in life. Other than landing another magazine cover, what else has Selena been up to lately?
Stories have been flying around about how the beauty and Justin Bieber broke up and she added even more fuel to the fire by showing up solo to Vogue magazine's charity fashion show at Chateau Marmont on January 10. She stepped out wearing a teal knee-length dress and finished off the look with red lipstick, an updo and silver heels.
Golden Globes after party
On January 13, the 20-year-old seemed to be a bit drunk at a Golden Globes after party, which probably would have gone unnoticed had she not given a videotaped interview. During the interview, she stated "There was such incredible parts of -- of the entire show. But for me, as an actress ... like seeing Jennifer Lawrence after all she's been through, even being part of an incredible fan -- franchise -- seeing her accept the speech was incredible. It was a good moment for me. I don't even know her, but I think she's so cool and I think she deserved it." You can check out the brief interview online in its entirety.
New love interest?
The former Disney star made tongues wag at the Golden Globes after party when she was allegedly spotted flirting with not one - but two - Hollywood hotties. She was reportedly seen holding hands with Luke Bracey, whom she met during their 2020 movie "Monte Carlo." She was also reportedly seen dancing with Josh Hutcherson, then leaving the party with him later on that night. We can't imagine Bieber was very thrilled when he heard the news. Do you think there's something going on or is it just some harmless flirting?
Note:This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.