I Have The Best Parents Quotes in 2023
You Can't Scare Me, I Have Twins | Funny Dad Daddy Parent Humor Joke Men T-Shirt-(Adult,XL)
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can't feel it.
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | Our shirts are a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% USA-grown cotton. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
Mom, I Want to Hear Your Story: A Motherâ€™s Guided Journal To Share Her Life & Her Love
I don't want to. I don't have to. You can't make me. I'M RETIRED. Ceramic wall plaques handmade in the USA for over 30 years.
- People love receiving these plaques as gifts because they are a great size and fit anywhere.
- SIZE Approximately 4" x 6" - These pieces may vary slightly in size. They have a nice weight and feel, and truly show the quality of being handmade.
- Each sign is formed of soft pliable clay and decorated individually with a whimsical blueberry floral pattern or original artistic images by Deborah Jurist.
- It is made of natural colored stoneware clay with a baked on glossy finish and dark blue lettering.
- When purchased through Amazon, from the original artisans at Mountain Meadows Pottery, your piece will be beautifully packaged, using sustainable materials and ready to give as a gift. The packaging is a very unique design. It will surprise and delight you.
If I Have to Tell You One More Time...: The Revolutionary Program That Gets Your Kids To Listen Without Nagging, Remindi ng, or Yelling
Dear Church - I'm Gay
A Little SPOT of Confidence: A Story About Believing In Yourself
I'm a Math Teacher Of Course I Have Problems: Journal with Lined and Blank Pages for Funny Math Teacher Appreciation Gift
Adventures in Babysitting (25th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]
Dad, I Want to Hear Your Story: A Fatherâ€™s Guided Journal To Share His Life & His Love
SurBaby Baby Socks with Funny Quotes (4 Unique Pairs) Girls/Boys Infant Socks Baby Shower Gift Set â€“ 90% Cotton, Anti Slip, Cutest Gift Box â€“ Newborn Baby Gifts for Gender Reveal, New Parents
- ✅ Let The Cheeky SurBaby Socks Do The Talking! – Looking for the most Unique, Adorable, Funky, Practical AND Fun gifts for baby shower? Cute, high-quality and already tucked in a charming gift box? You found it! This set of 4 pairs of baby socks will knock your socks off – it’s all of the above AND beyond. Designed to keep tiny toes warm and comfy while entertaining new parents. Perfect newborn present or cute gender reveal gift. 100% fit for gift registry or any “just born” outfit. Wow!
- ✅ Fun Non-Slip Quotes – Anti Skid AND Comic – Say no to boring socks! Put a smile on everyone's face with messages like | 50% mom 50% dad - 100% perfect | if you can read this - bring me some milk | of course I’m cute - just look at my mom | don't make me cry - you wudnt like it when i cry| Perfect for 3-16 months little ones who start to stand or learn to walk. New moms and dads will love to see their precious baby girl/boy safely exploring the house from their baby walker, without slipping.
- ✅ Ten Tiny Toes by SurBaby – The Comfiest SUPER SOFT Socks for Babies – Imagine wrapping those sweet, tiny toes in delightful, happy socks. Made of 90% premium combed cotton and a magic touch of 10% spandex – the perfect combination of warm coziness and elasticity. Super-friendly for baby’s delicate skin, YET heavenly stretchable without the slightest discomfort. Cotton’s elegant richness stays on those chubby tootsies. Slipping them on or off squirmy baby feet is easy peasy, we promise!
- ✅ Unisex Neutral Colors for Precious Little Girls and Boys – Make baby gift choice a breeze with our gender-neutral colors newborn funny socks. A palette of muted fawn, cream, white, grey speaks volumes. Will be treasured on any occasion by moms-to-be, pregnant best friends or new parents. SurBaby Cute Quote Baby Socks make a delightful, warm and stretchy gift idea. Useful AND fun. A superb, unique gift for baby shower that will be a total hit and spread happiness all around. Excellent!
- ✅ Gorgeous Signature Gift Box – The funny socks world can be tricky. Low quality fabrics, weird chemical smells, letters falling off after one wash. CHOOSE THE BEST! One thing is sure: with SurBaby Baby Shower Gift Sets, you’ll always get the highest-quality. Every single sock is made with love and thoughtfulness. Next: it’s caringly placed in the cutest small baby gift set box and shipped right to your door, ready to make a pregnant colleague, daughter in law, sister or friend smile. Cool!
My Favorite Humorous Parenting Quotes
Sometimes we need a light break from the serious stuff...
Here are some of my favorite humorous quotes about parents and parenting, and some from some unexpected sources:
To an adolescent, there is nothing in the world more embarrassing than a parent.
I am not allowed to sing, dance, laugh or wear short skirts. Having a teenage daughter is like living with the Taliban.
Author Kathy Lette
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.
John Wilmot, Earl of Rochester
Everybody knows how to raise children, except the people who have them.
P. J. O'Rourke
To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.
The truth is that parents are not really interested in justice. They just want quiet.
The biggest thing I remember is that there was just no transition. You hit the ground diapering.
Many parents are finding out that a pat on the back helps develop character - if given often enough, early enough, and low enough.
Because of their size, parents may be difficult to discipline properly.
P. J. O'Rourke
Most children threaten at times to run away from home. This is the only thing that keeps some parents going.
Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
Parenting is the most important job on the planet next to keeping Gary Busey off the nation's highways.
I believe that we parents must encourage our children to become educated, so they can get into a good college that we cannot afford.
A father's words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.
The parent who could see his boy as he really is, would shake his head and say: 'Willie is no good; I'll sell him.
Stephen B. Leacock
Listening to parents' advice is sort of like watching commercials. You know what's coming, you've heard it all before, it's a big bore, but you listen anyway.
Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected.
Raising kids is part joy and part guerilla warfare.
It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.
Children are a great comfort in your old age - and they help you reach it faster, too.
Breast Feeding should not be attempted by fathers with hairy chests, since they can make the baby sneeze and give it wind.
The Armchair Anarchist's Almanac.
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids.
Children aren't happy without something to ignore, And that's what parents were created for.
I figure that if the children are alive when I get home, I've done my job.
Even very young children need to be informed about dying. Explain the concept of death very carefully to your child. This will make threatening him with it much more effective.
P. J. O'Rourke
Ah, there's truth in jest, is there not? Here's hoping this lightened your mood and set you forth in a manner more fitting to handle the big stuff.