Best Ways To Tell Parents You Re Pregnant At Christmas in 2023
A Pregnant Couple Personalized Christmas Ornament - Calliope Designs - Soon to Be A Family of 3-2020 - 5" Tall - Free Customization
Maternity Spoiler Alert Im Pregnant T Shirt Funny Pregnancy Announcement Reveal (Black) - XL
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: Crazy Dog T-shirt branded tees are designed and printed in the USA. We screen print our graphic tees with state of the art equipment to ensure vibrant colors and lasting durability. Our awesome funny shirts are the perfect gift for any occasion.
- NEW FAVORITE SHIRT: We have our tees manufactured to be the best super soft high quality shirts. Our vintage lightweight fitted tees are made from ringspun cotton to get that comfortable fit and feel. Our sarcastic tees have the funniest sayings, while hilarious they are cool at the same time and are perfect when you're binging movies on the couch or chillin at the gym.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Whether you're cute and adorable or sarcastic and nerdy, get ready to have fun with this graphic tee. Machine washable (wash/iron inside out in cold water/low heat, hang dry,). Larger sizes are available - 3XL 4XL and 5XL – for most novelty designs. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will provide an immediate exchange.
- BEST GIFTS: Cool shirts are great for your brother or sister and make ideal Christmas, birthday, anniversary, or holiday presents for family, friends, or treating yourself to a great tee. They're great retro geek gifts ideas for a nerd with a sarcastic sense of humor. Froms 80s retro prints to presents for gamers!
- MATERNITY BUMP SHIRT: This is a maternity t shirt designed to fit expecting mothers and tailor made so your bump has a place to go. Sizes tend to run small, so order a larger shirt if you're between sizes. Our other listings do contain men, women, kids, toddler, and baby sizes. Check out all of our graphic tees for women and funny pregnancy shirts for expecting mothers.
Go the F--k to Sleep
Calliope Designs Pregnancy Personalized Christmas Ornament - We're Expecting - Female Brown Hair - Handpainted Resin - 4.25" Tall - Customization
- FREE Personalization. Click on the Customize Now button to tell us the name(s) and year you'd like on your Christmas ornament.
- Beautiful lettering is done by hand in Santa Rosa, CA by artists using permanent black ink.
- This Christmas ornament is made of lightweight cast resin. It's carefully hand painted, and comes with a ribbon loop for easy hanging on the tree.
- Please double check the spelling of your names and the year as once your order is placed we can't make changes.
- Create a special gift that will become a treasured family heirloom.
Big Dot of Happiness Pregnancy Announcement - Photo Prop Kit - 10 Count
- Pregnancy Announcement Photo Prop Kit INCLUDES 10 photo announcement signs with unique announcement wording. Take entertaining and shareable pregnancy photos for your friends and family while making memories with a Pregnancy Announcement Photo Prop Kit!
- PERFECT FOR ANY PREGNANCY! Pregnancy photo signs include prompts for all types of parents - from first-time parents to signs for siblings and pets. Three signs include space to write your due date with your own black marker and pose for the camera! Pregnancy Announcement Photo Prop Kit signs MEASURE 11.5 inches x 7.5 inches.
- ANNOUNCEMENT SIGN SAYINGS: There are 10 unique photo prompts, one on each sign: BIG SISTER IN TRAINING - PROMOTION EFFECTIVE (write-in date); BIG BROTHER IN TRAINING - PROMOTION EFFECTIVE (write-in date), WE’RE HAVING A BABY! EXPECTED ARRIVAL (write-in date), MOM & DAD ARE GETTING ME A HUMAN, THE SECRET IS OUT WE’RE EXPECTING, OH BABY WE HAVE BIG NEWS, AND THEN THERE WERE THREE, BABY BELLY, BEER BELLY and YUP ANOTHER ONE.
- HIGH-QUALITY PHOTO ANNOUNCEMENTS: Pregnancy Announcement photo props are professionally printed on thick cardstock paper. They will arrive cut out and ready to use in candid photo shoots or with a professional photographer!
- MADE IN THE USA: Pregnancy Announcement Photo Prop Kit is designed and manufactured at our Wisconsin facility using materials that are Made in the USA.
10 Facebook Status Updates and Ideas to Announce a Pregnancy
Looking for creative ways to share your pregnancy announcement on Facebook? These status update tips might help you.
As a general rule, you should wait until you are at least ten weeks along before posting the news on Facebook. Of course, you don't have to wait to tell. You are welcome to announce it immediately. However, remember miscarriages are not as common after 10 to 14 weeks of pregnancy. It can be even more painful to cope with a miscarriage when it has been made public.
If you have a close friend or family member who is currently experiencing infertility, please tell them first before posting the news. Try to be as sensitive as possible.
Here are a few great ways to announce your pregnancy on your Facebook status.
Status Update Ideas
1. "We've told our immediate family, and are so excited to tell you! We're pregnant!"
This is a simple update that gets the message across. Just make sure you actually have told your family, or you run the risk of hurting feelings. It is not ideal for your parents, siblings or close family to learn about your pregnancy through Facebook.
2. "....has a bun in the oven."
This is a fun announcement. However, you might have people asking, "Who's the baker?"
3. "I'm ecstatic! My parents are going to have their first grandchild, and my brothers are going to have their first niece or nephew."
This is a clever way to share the news on a Facebook status update. Of course, this can only apply if your baby will be the first grandchild. You could make it that your parents are going to have their 4th (or whatever number the baby is) grandchild instead.
4. "Wondering what the future holds for the class of 2029......"
This is a bizarre way to announce the pregnancy. It might take awhile for your friends to get it, but it is a unique Facebook status update. You could also post a picture of a bib that says "Class of ..." (Fill in the year for the year your child will graduate high school.)
5. Wait to post until April 1, when everyone will think it's an April's fools prank.
If you're planning to announce it the end of March, wait until April 1st. Then everyone will assume it is an April fool's Facebook status update. Just type, "We're pregnant!", or "I'm expecting!" They'll learn soon enough, though.
Facebook Photo Ideas
1. You holding your tummy, next to an oven
This is a rather unusual way to share the news, but your Facebook friends should get it... eventually. You could also literally have a bun in the oven in the photo.
2 You wearing a shirt that says "Baby" with an arrow pointing to your tummy
You can buy a shirt that announces a pregnancy online or in some maternity stores. Or, you can make your own at most t-shirt print shops. (And, there's several Etsy sellers who would be thrilled to create one as well.)
3. Your child holding a sign that says, "I'm going to be a big brother!"
This is a fun way to announce it if you have a song or daughter. You could also post a picture of your child wearing a shirt or hat that says it.
4. Your dog next to a sign that says, "My days as the only baby in the household are numbered."
This is a silly way to announce it, but it's great if you love your dog.
5. Sonogram Photo / Photo of the Pregnancy Test
This is a common, but sweet way to announce it on Facebook. Everyone will be congratulating you immediately!
These are just a handful of suggestions on how to announce a pregnancy on Facebook. It is probably best to avoid mentioning pregnancy symptoms (such as morning sickness), but that is your personal choice.
Looking for more pregnancy advice? Please read "Twenty Important Things to Do During Your Pregnancy." and "What to Do if you are Pregnant and Have No Insurance." You should also read "Important Pregnancy Facts Every Mom Must Know to Protect Her Baby." Congratulations! Have a joyous nine months!