Best Phone For Parents In India in 2023
Kanan Gill: Keep It Real
Amor, odio y otros filtros (Spanish Edition)
- This SanDisk MicroSDXC card is specifically designed for your XPERIA X10 Mini PRO A!
- Share your content collections with friends, family and colleagues easily.
- SanDisks removable storage solution specifically designed for mobile phones with expansion slots.
- Its ultra-small size consumes very little power from your handset, to give you longer battery life on your phone.
- Now you can instantly move pictures between multiple devices for sharing and printing using this card as well.
LG G3 D851 4G LTE, 32GB, (GSM Unlockedx200E;) Smartphone, Metallic Black
- Experience 4x the resolution of HD, with a 5.5" Quad HD screen
- Capture crisp photos using a 13 MP camera with Laser Auto Focus and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)+
- Feel the speed of a 2.5GHz Snapdragon quad-core processor AND 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM (user memory), 32GB (internal memory), Micro SD: 128GB up to 2TB
- Quad Band GSM; LTE: 2, 4, 5, 7, 17; UMTS: Band I (2100), Band II (1900), Band IV (1700/2100), Band V (850)
- Sync methods: WiFi, USB,4G Capable,4G LTE Capable,Wi-Fi and Mobile Calling
"Going to Learn was Better Than Going to Earn"!!
This article is regarding the traditional Indian belief regarding the; due to which Indian parents never encourage their children to follow their passion in life; which eventually kills the potential in most of these ignited minds.
There's a common belief that, after studying and doing higher studies, one can get better money which would then lead to a better life and ultimately "satisfaction". But in this process, I think we forget the value of Knowledge that we get after completing our Education. Education and its sole purpose is not only to confer the individuals with monetary benefits, but induct or induce them to become a contributor to the organization or to the society; which they belong to. Knowledge has a great importance in Human Life; it can get you many more things that money can't buy in life. One of such things would be Respect; which means a lot to everyone.
Everyone is so dumbfounded by the idea of getting the degree for the namesake that they forget to even look at their interests and passion in life which they would do profoundly and immaculately. During college/student-life phase, everyone takes efforts in order to earn as quickly as possible. And once they start working they immediately face the issues with the job profiles, job satisfaction, work-life balance and the like. This reminds me of a Quote which says " It's better to try and fail, but never fail and try ".
Its both simple and complicated at the same time. Making money is the ultimate aim of anyone's life which derives prosperity, security and a future in life. But if we take efforts in acquiring knowledge and not seek financial gain, money will ultimately follow. Reminds me of a great learning from the Bollywood Flick 3 IDIOTS which says that "Success is obvious, if one strives for excellence". This excellence can only be achieved only through Knowledge, nothing else, not even money can surrogate it!!!