Best Parental Control App For Youtube in 2023
Safe Vision: control YouTube for kids
Kids for YouTube
- - Optimized interface for both android tablets and phones.
- - Super fast, smart performance cache
- - Thousands of fun and safe cartoon videos for youtube kids.
- - Search channels, videos, playlists and watch them later.
- - Kids TV
- - Kids channels
- - Free kids videos
- - Cartoon videos for kids
Amazon FreeTime for Fire TV
- FreeTime offers a kid-friendly environment for kids to explore and watch age-appropriate content
- Share eligible content you’ve purchased or downloaded from Amazon to your child's profile
- Parents can review all activity through Amazon Parent Dashboard and also manage parental controls, including time limits, bed time, and age filters
- The FreeTime Unlimited subscription gives even more kid-friendly Movies and TV Shows on Fire TV and also includes includes age-appropriate books, Audible books, Alexa Skills, videos, educational apps, and games for use on other compatible devices.
- FreeTime and FreeTime Unlimited are available on Fire tablets, compatible iOS and Android devices, and select Echo and Fire TV devices.
- Screen lock option using a pin or a pattern lock.
- App lock option using a pin or a pattern lock.High security phone lock application and high quality app locker.
- Protect apps from being snooped.
- Fast and user friendly.
- Also can be used as a parental control tool
KidsTube - Parental Control on Youtube videos and Playlist
- Search videos on youtube
- Search channels on youtube
- Manage youtube videos and channels list local in the app
- Get videos list from users Youtube playlist
- Add video from Youtube playlist to local playlist
Mobicip Screen Time & Parental Control App
- filter internet, block websites on Safari, Chrome and other web browsers
- supervise videos watched, social media usage and browsing history
- set daily/weekly screen time schedules for distraction-free homework time and bedtime
- lock devices instantly for device-free family time or dinnertime
- locate kids instantly
- review access requests from kids (for restricted apps & websites)
- block apps, block games, block social media & block internet
- monitor kids phone & track online activity
- invite co-parent admins
- remotely monitor all family devices, 24x7, on-the-go
Max Volume Control
- Limits volume to a level you specify for speakes and headphones
- Settings can be locked with a PIN to avoid unauthorized changes
- Runs as a service, even after restaring the device
- Perfect for kids, schools or other situations where volume must be controlled
- Works with Kindle FreeTime
Child Lock - Parental Control
- Feature of Child lock –Parental Control
- Simple to select, use and handle
- Keep a check on your child’s online presence 24/7
- Monitor all access for your child daily, weekly monthly and yearly
- Block games at bedtime of your child
- Limit your child’s access
- YouTube parental control app.
- Block access to inappropriate videos for your children.
- Limit your children's screen time.
- Observe and direct your child's online interests and view their media reports.
- You can search and select from YouTube's full catalogue of videos and channels.
- Schedule screen time to achieve the desired work/play balance.
- Use trusted public programmes and get the latest content.
- Sensible and feature-based pricing if you want to power-up.
- FREE FOREVER, with standard features, for up to 5 children per account (contact support for increase).
Contixo 7" Kids Tablet V9-3 Learning Toy Android 9.0 Parental Control Tablets 2GB RAM 16GB Touchscreen HD Display WiFi Dual Camera 20 Education Apps Best Gift (Red)
- ✔ PRE-INSTALLED LEARNING GAMES and EDUCATIONAL APPS – The Contixo V9-3 kids tablet comes with 20 chart-topping and educator approved academic and entertaining apps, such as math, reading, writing, coding, music, problem-solving and creativity skills. Exclusively featured content that gives kids in pre-K- 3rd grade, a fun and engaging reading curriculum. Intended for ages 3-8 years. The Best Holiday Gift.
- ✔POWERFUL, FULL-FEATURED KID-SAFE TABLET – Our V9-3 learning tablet is kid-friendly and powerful. With Android 9.0, 2GB RAM and 16GB Memory and the latest 1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor. This tablet is full featured, Capable and Powerful. All the power of a regular tablet. Save more songs, ebooks, pictures, music and videos right on your kid’s tablet. Kid-safe right out of the box, this tablet has a tough bumper and a 7-inch shatter-safe HD touch screen, Bluetooth, Dual Web Camera for video chatting
- ✔ PARENTAL CONTROL and CHILD LOCK – With the parental control feature “Kid’s Place”, you can create and customize profiles for kid’s accounts, hand-pick content for your kids, control screen time and ensure they are browsing safe websites. These security settings can be adjusted as your kids grow with content tailored to their age.
- ✔ LARGE STORAGE and LONG-LASTING FUN – With 16GB of onboard storage and up to 128GB of added storage via microSD card slot, the Contixo V9-3 kids tablet holds tons of kid-appropriate cartoons, videos, educational games, eBooks, etc. The 3,000mAh lithium ion battery allows for up to 10-hours of reading use on a single charge, making it convenient for long flights and road trips.
- ✔ DURABLE PROTECTIVE CASE and SCREEN PROTECTOR – The specially designed case protects your kid's tablet against dust, bumps and drops. At the same time, all the features are accessible with precise cut-outs of ports. The 3-layer film LCD screen protector keeps the screen safe from any accidental damage. Backed by a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty with US based customer service.
Giving up and letting go of grown children who don't yet have a clue.
Hey, here I am raising my hand to that one. Too many times I have over-stepped my bounds as a parent in my own grown children lives and made a worse mess.
The best thing I should have done is "lasse Faire", (meaning hands off).
The point is, we are not going to help our grown children by stepping in. More than likely, we will only enable them to continue on the same path of Resistance to do the right thing.
Not only will they end up resenting you as a parent, they will also usually go out of their way to prove you wrong. Which is usually the reverse of the situation you want to help them work through.
Isn't it enough, that we have to work through our own lives, that we can't afford to be up in their lives as well?
Yes, we may have some of the analytical wisdom that could provide them with some foresight for their own lives, but come on, would we listen to our parents?
I think not.
Here are a couple of examples of my own frustrations of my children in their dilemma's:
Child number 1: I have not had to step in her life a whole lot, She has been a pretty tough child and has not had a lot of crisis in her life to deal with and if she did, she was very independent and would not involve me in her problems. She has been through 2 marriages that did not work out and is about to get married again. I hope and pray for it to work out this time, but there are some things I already see and have discussed with her. I think she at least has her eyes wide open and does know what she is buying into this time.
Child number 2: Now this one has been a rough go most of the time. Yes, I have been up in her life a lot and she has resented me for it. Now we do not even talk because I told her not to call me anymore. I am tired of her ungratefulness and her blame game. I hope and pray that someday, she will have a clue about everything and realize what she has said and done. My life has been somewhat peaceful and quiet since the break. I miss my grandchildren that she birthed, but I can no longer be up in her mess and subject myself to her ridicule. She has continually used God and her children to try to control other peoples lives. I don't like to pass judgment, but for my own life, I had to do this. You may think I am being selfish, however, in the past I have stepped up and done a lot to only get busted in the chomps. My husband almost went to prison due to her accusations that were not true. Unfortunately, there are a lot of children out there that continually do this same thing to their parents and think nothing of it. I know that right now, she might think I don't love her, which isn't true. It is called tough love.
She has accused me of not having unconditional love. First of all, parents are not God. They may be Godly, but they are not capable of having the same unconditional love as Christ. There is a difference between the two types of love. It says we are to be Christ like. Which means, try to follow in His footsteps, but not to die on the cross, but to take up the cross. We all have our own cross to bear.
I think she is on the right track as far as her life with her husband and children go. I really hope so for the benefit of the grandchildren, they have been through enough already. All I can do, is keep her and the grandchildren in my prayers now.
Child number 3: Another somewhat rough to go case!!! My son has a great heart and he means well with a lot of things. He still runs around with his wounded heart due to being hurt by others. He often refuses parental wisdom and also displays his public rebellion by wearing a Mohawk or whatever he feels will gain him the attention he feels he needs. At least that is the way I see him. It would be okay if he were 18-20 years old, but he will be 32 this April!!! It is his right and freedom to do what he wants to. However, he says he is taking care of himself. Yet, I always wonder where he is living, how he is surviving and often wonder if my next phone call will be some bad news about him. (Parents you all know what I mean about this one).
No matter what, there is nothing I can do to fix my grown children's lives, nor will I try. I am here with my hindsight wisdom if they really want to listen and take advantage of that. It is their life and I can't live it for them.
My advice to parents, quit beating yourself up over your already grown children and start living your own life. Yes, we all have some bad history of how we could have done things a little different or maybe even a lot different in the past, but we can't let that guilt rule our own lives. Nor can we let our children run our lives.
It is time to let go, let God and just wait and see because as long as there is still breath in our mouth it isn't done yet!!!
May God bless every parent that reads this and help them in the wisdom of their own grown children!!! Thanks for reading this, I hope that it has inspired someone today!!!