10 Best Parental Control App For Kindle Fire
Updated on: April 2023
Best Parental Control App For Kindle Fire in 2023
Safe Vision: control YouTube for kids
- Control what your kids can watch on YouTube — You’ll be thrilled to hand your tablet over with total peace of mind
- Easily pick and choose what your child views — Whitelist videos and entire channels instead of risking inappropriate “recommendations”
- No ads or sidebar videos — AKA zero chances for bad content to sneak in
- Set screen time limits — Let Safe Vision be the one to say “That’s enough TV for now”
- Lock and unlock individual videos or entire channels — Allow your kids to access only the channels and videos you trust
Amazon FreeTime for Fire TV
- FreeTime offers a kid-friendly environment for kids to explore and watch age-appropriate content
- Share eligible content you’ve purchased or downloaded from Amazon to your child's profile
- Parents can review all activity through Amazon Parent Dashboard and also manage parental controls, including time limits, bed time, and age filters
- The FreeTime Unlimited subscription gives even more kid-friendly Movies and TV Shows on Fire TV and also includes includes age-appropriate books, Audible books, Alexa Skills, videos, educational apps, and games for use on other compatible devices.
- FreeTime and FreeTime Unlimited are available on Fire tablets, compatible iOS and Android devices, and select Echo and Fire TV devices.
Kids for YouTube
- - Optimized interface for both android tablets and phones.
- - Super fast, smart performance cache
- - Thousands of fun and safe cartoon videos for youtube kids.
- - Search channels, videos, playlists and watch them later.
- - Kids TV
- - Kids channels
- - Free kids videos
- - Cartoon videos for kids
Kids Place - Parental Control
- Parental controls
- Display only parent-authorized apps to kids
- Protect your data with the Child and Toddler Lock features
- Adjust settings to disable wireless signals and block or allow incoming calls
- Use with many other popular, kid-friendly apps
- Compatible with Kindle Free Time
- Create multiple user profiles
- Group apps in categories
- Premium Features (requires In-App purchase)
- ★ Run in background mode. Kids Place will not be used as a launcher or home screen. Suitable for older kids or on
- employees device to be used with stock launcher.
- ★ Added option to always start on reboot.
- ★ Ability to block app uninstall.
- ★ Customize App Title
Messenger Kids â€“ Safer Messaging and Video Chat
- Parents control the contact list and can remove contacts at any time.
- Kids message and video call using Wi-Fi, so they don't need a phone number.
- Kid-appropriate masks, stickers, GIFs, frames and emojis bring conversations to life.
- Parents and approved grown-ups can connect from their Messenger app wherever it's installed.
- Messenger Kids is an ad-free experience and has no in-app purchases.
- New masks and filters are added regularly.
Max Volume Control
- Limits volume to a level you specify for speakes and headphones
- Settings can be locked with a PIN to avoid unauthorized changes
- Runs as a service, even after restaring the device
- Perfect for kids, schools or other situations where volume must be controlled
- Works with Kindle FreeTime
Girls Hair Salon
- Safe for Kids - Ad Free & Parental Control
- Popular Hair Salon game
- Dozens of different appliances make for countless hairstyles!
- Easy and fluid interface that is designed especially for kids
Screen Time Parental Control
- Screen Time has an app timer that lets you set a daily time limit on the apps you want to restrict
- Block games at bedtime, but allow reading apps
- Block all apps at lights out time
- Block social apps and games, but allow educational apps during school hours
- Time for lunch? Push a button on your phone, and your kids will be timed out from their devices. No more begging, bribing, or shouting!
Cute Animal Puzzles for Kids - Fun and Educational Jigsaw Puzzle Game for Preschool Toddlers, Boys and Girls Ages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Years Old - Free Trial
- Enjoy 6 cute animal puzzles in this free trial!
- Natural puzzle dynamics
- Change difficulty settings
- Play with 6, 9, 12, 16, 30, or 56 pieces
- Fun rewards for each puzzle
- Beautiful pictures
- Enjoying the game? Child-proof in-app purchase allows you to unlock all 24 puzzles!
World of Cubes Survival Craft
- Survival mode for single player with infinite maps, crafting, building and mobs
- Creative mode for Online Multiplayer or Single player
- Password protected Parental control for Multiplayer Chat. Disable chat for younger children.
- 1000+ of user created maps for creative Online Multiplayer mode
- 160+ player skins available for Multiplayer gaming
- 10+ great predefined maps on the server to get started with creative single player or Online Multiplayer game
- 7+ themed skin packs: FUTURISTIC, MOSNTERS, CARTOON, SPORT and others
- 4+ different Block Texture Packs to choose from
- Ability to create password-protected maps to build exclusively with friends or people you know
- Ability to create read-only maps viewable to all players. But only you can modify them!
Parental Controls Are Failing Our Children
If you were suffering, wouldn't you want to be rescued?
While I readily volunteer my services online to help troubled kids and adults find help, I find it distressing to realize these kids seem to have no one to talk to except their peer group, and then their friends minimize real problems so that ridicule and smart aleck comments run amok without the needed contributors who can offer solid facts to help these victims of parental neglect.
While most chat rooms discuss idle gossip and fashion trends, some sites have had to broaden their categories so as to offer guidance from professional health care workers, paramedics, doctors and other types of crisis line support so that these kids will recognize when their problems require intervention.
Where are the parents of these teenagers? Why don't these kids feel the trust and confidence in confiding in them about festering wounds? What happened to make the parents appear seemingly invisible in our society?
The fact that these kids, some under treatment for mental illness, seem to have no outside influence with any common sense, and it has become alarming in the extreme. Should it not be downright scary that a teen would turn to a chat room for guidance on how to avoid a mother's caressing hands from touching the private parts of their child's body?
With all of the crisis lines available, plus their computers, how is it possible that these teens have no one to trust except for the kindness of strangers?
Reading some of these tales of horror, often related as a running joke between friends, boggle the mind. How can one turn a blind eye to cries for help or minimize the importance of any teen's problems? Kids planning to commit suicide, self-mutilators, problems in relationships that are clearly headed in a downward spiral---these are the types of questions I answer every day.
Children of the "Me Generation" are suffering untold harm from parents who fail to understand the need to parent, rather than befriend, their own children. Because of this trend, it seems logical that these websites should have built in codes to alert authorities so that these children can be removed from homes that degrade and abuse children.
Even in the workplace, I have heard tales of women with "friends" who have newborn babies and refuse to mother their children. Most of them are children, already. They refuse to hold their babies, feed them or change their diapers-leaving grandparents in a very awkward position of mothering their grandchildren while ignoring the facts, as if in belief the problem could be resolved by doing nothing. Even though they see the abuse with their own eyes, they fail to act to report the abuse, as if it is none of their business.
What has happened to the conscience of America and the world? If you were the victim of abuse, wouldn't you want to be rescued?
Whose business is it if not the person who witnesses or hears of such crimes?