10 Best Parent Award Certificate
Updated on: March 2023
Best Parent Award Certificate in 2023
Assorted Write-in Award Certificates
- includes: 50 awards
- material: 65lb text weight paper
24 Pack Award Certificate Papers and Holders with 24 Gold Foil Seal Stickers, Letter Size, Navy Blue, 8.5 x 11 Inches
- CERTIFICATE PAPERS: 24 sheets of certificate papers, 24 packs of certificate covers, and 24 pieces of gold foil award stickers designed for stand-out employees and honoring student's accomplishments.
- ELEGANTLY DESIGNED: Each award certificate is made of high-quality 95 GSM specialty paper and decorated with a blue floral border. Each gold foil sticker features Excellence on a ribbon banner with stars and ribbon bow emblem.
- DURABLE: Each certificate holder is made of heavy weight 300 GSM card stock with silver foil print. Each features four pre-cut corner slots to hold vertically or horizontally formatted letter-sized documents in place.
- PRINTER FRIENDLY: Compatible with inkjet and laser printers.
- DIMENSIONS: Each award certificate paper is Letter-sized, measuring 8.5 x 11 inches. Each golden seal sticker is 1.7 inches diameter. Each holder measures 8.7 x 11.2 inches.
Award Stickers - 250-Count Gold Certificate Seals, Blank Self-Adhesive Star Stickers for Award Certificates, Invitations, Corporate Seals, 10 Sheets, 1.7 inches in Diameter
- BULK CERTIFICATE STICKERS: Each package includes a total of 250 blank stickers. The blank surface allows you to personalize with your very own designs.
- EASY APPLICATION: The stickers are made of adhesive paper making it easy to peel off for application.
- VISUALLY APPEALING: Each sticker features die cut serrated edges, giving them a formal look.
- FINISHING TOUCHES: These stickers can be used on certificates and diplomas. It is the perfect accessory to add on important documents for an official look and feel.
- DIMENSIONS: Certificate seal is 1.7 inches in diameter.
50 Sheet Award Certificate Paper, Silver Foil Metallic Border, Ivory Letter Size Blank Paper, by Better Office Products, Diploma Certificate Paper, Laser and Inkjet Printer Friendly, 8.5 x 11 Inches
- BULK CERTIFICATE PAPER: 50 sheets of 8.5" x 11" ivory-colored 140 gsm paper with a metallic silver foil scroll border design.
- QUALITY: Each identical certificate is made of 140 gsm, ivory paper with a beautiful metallic silver foil border.
- BLANK: The center of the certificate has a sizable space to add personalized text, lines for signatures, adhesive stickers, embossings and the like.
- PRINTER-FRIENDLY: Compatible with inkjet and laser printers: just determine your print margins, create your design, and print!
- VERSATILE: Can be used in horizontal or vertical format, with black and white ink and/or colored designs
Best Paper Greetings 40-Pack Student Recognition Award Certificates - 40 Designs - End of School Year Achievement, Classroom Teacher Supplies, 8.5 x 11 Inches
- SHOW THEM YOU CARE: Your students will love getting these exciting and colorful classroom awards.
- FORTY CHOICES: Pick the right award for the right kid with forty choices.
- BRIGHT AND FUN: These are not boring awards. Each one is in a bright color with a fun graphic.
- APPRECIATE DIFFERENT QUALITIES: This set of awards covers diverse qualities such as being a good writer, reader, as well as being patient, caring, etc.
- DIMENSIONS: Each award measures 8.5 x 11 inches so it will fit in a normal folder or binder.
Scholastic Good Behavior! Ticket Awards (TF1613)
- A wonderful way to give positive reinforcement
- Each ticket measures 8 12" x 2 34".
- 100 per pack
TREND enterprises, Inc. Certificate of Achievement Classic Certificates, 30 ct
- Recognize special achievements with grace and style. Appropriate for older students and adults.
- Quality paper for a lasting impression; ready to frame.
- Printer-compatible, with free online templates available. Pair with Award Seals for extra flair!
- 30 per pack; 8.5" x 11".
Award Certificates for Students and Professionals: Certificate of Achievement, Certificate of Excellence, Certificate of Recognition | Set of 3, Each Contains 30 Per Pack, 8.5 Inch x 11 Inch
- Great for presenting to students to celebrate their achievements and be proud to show their parents
- Suitable for workplace events such as project completion, meeting deadlines, goal achievement
- Teachers can use certificate to recognize student's good behavior, attendance, improving grade
- Great for service organizations to acknowledge act of kindness, contribution, donations, volunteers
- Useful for teachers of music, yoga, art, public speaking, pottery, cooking, diet and fitness courses
Geographics Parchment Paper Certificates, 8.5 x 11 Inches, Blue Royalty Border, 50 per Pack (22901)
- Acid-free, 24-lb. parchment paper certificates have border design.
- Can be used with copiers, laser and ink jet printers.
- Each certificate is made from 50% recycled, 30% post-consumer material.
- Decorate with self-adhesive gold foil seals (sold separately).
- Pack of 50 Certificates
Creative Teaching Press Polka Dot Party Award (1331)
- 30 colorful awards per package
- Measures 51/2" x 81/2"
- Coordinates with BW Collection products
Get a Birth Certificate for My Child Who Was Born Abroad
Just like you need a birth certificate to prove your identity, your foreign-born child will need the same legal document when living in the United States. A birth certificate (or the legal equivalent) is needed to get one's driver license and social security card just for two examples. Use these valuable tips to learn how to get a birth certificate for your child who was born abroad.
Log onto the Internet and check out the U.S. Birth Certificate
website. Pay the applicable fees and provide information such as your child's full name, parents' full names, birth date, location of birth, et cetera, to get a birth certificate for your child who was born abroad;
Visit the National Birth Certificate website. For a charge plus shipping fees, you can easily get a birth certificate for your foreign-born child in no time at all. You'll need to fill-out a form and provide some documentation;
Check out the VitalChek website. Fill out the Request for Report of Birth Abroad, provide the needed documentation, pay the fees, and you can expect a birth certificate for your foreign-born child in four to eight weeks. Pay extra and you can request rush delivery;
Contact the U.S. State Department if your child is still a minor, under the age of 18. Provide documentation such as a legal record of your child's foreign birth, proof you and the other parent were legally married (if applicable), proof of the parents' U.S. citizenship and affidavits proving the parents' residence and physical presence in this country;
Apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (birth certificate) if you or the other parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your child's birth. You must have reported the birth to the nearest American consular office;
You'll need to pay a fee to get a birth certificate for your child who was born abroad;
Don't worry if the foreign hospital your child was born in has closed. Hospitals don't keep birth records. Instead, they pass the birth records on to the state department;
A birth certificate is a common way to establish citizenship in the United States;
If your child didn't acquire U.S. citizenship at their birth, you cannot get a birth certificate for them (Consular Report of Birth Abroad) from an embassy or consulate;
Since many minors don't have their own legal identification, you may use your own driver's license or other form of ID to request their birth certificate;
If you currently live outside of the United States, locate a U.S. Consulate and Embassy website to find out more information;