Best Online Parental Control Software in 2023
Kaspersky Safe Kids ESD [PC/Mac Online Code]
Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2011 - 3 User [Old Version]
- Strong, fast, and easy-to-use Internet protection with real-time updates
- Cloud technology automatically stops viruses and spyware before they reach your computer
- Security reports; transaction and data theft protection; protection if PC is lost or stolen
- Parental controls; spam-blocker; light demands on system resources, so it won't slow you down
- Secure file erase; remote file lock; system optimization for maximum performance
Trend Micro OnLine Guardian For Families [Old Version]
- Social Networking Monitoring: Monitor your kids' activities on Internet sites like Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace.
- Instant Messaging Monitoring: View your kids' web chats and conversations on Yahoo! and MSN.
- Video and Photo Monitoring: See what your kids are viewing and posting on websites like YouTube and Flickr.
- Website/Adult Content Filtering: Automatically block out any websites and content you consider inappropriate.
- Online Time Limits: Control how long your kids spend on the Internet and set a daily usage schedule.
Bark for Parents - 12 Month Membership
- Bark is the smart way to keep kids safer online. Bark's technology proactively monitors text messages, YouTube, emails, and 24 different social networks for potential safety concerns, so busy parents can save time and gain peace of mind.
- Designed for iOS, Android, and Amazon mobile devices, Bark provides the most coverage of any parental monitoring tool. The machine learning / artificial intelligence searches through texts, photos, and videos for concerning interactions.
- Bark tracks conversations and content on multiple social media platforms including Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, GroupMe, and monitors Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, Comcast, and AOL for harmful content.
- Get automatic alerts for signs of cyberbullying, depression, online predators, adult content, and more. Bark saves you from manually monitoring your child's activities, respecting your time and your child's privacy by only surfacing potential concerns.
- Unlimited kids and unlimited apps — Bark is the same price whether you have one kid or five and gives you one place to monitor all their activity. Connect as many devices, apps, and accounts as you need at no additional cost.
Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac 1 User, 1 Year [Online Code]
- Protects against Mac, PC and Linux malware in real-time
- Secures online shopping and surfing
- Guards your identity with Virtual Keyboard
- Keeps your children safe online
- Familiar Mac-style look and feel
Kaspersky Safe Kids 2017 | 1 Device | 1 Year | Download [Online Code]
- Award-winning multi-device protection to secure your digital life on your PC, Mac, Android tablet and smartphones
- Protects any combination of devices - with just one product and one license
- Provides award-winning, real-time protection against internet threats
- Safeguards privacy and confidential information on all the devices
- Helps bank, shop and pay online safely
Bitdefender Total Security 2017 | 5 Devices, 2 Year | PC, Mac | Download [Online Code]
- Total protection for Windows, MAC OS and Android
- Wi-Fi Security Advisor. Always secure on the go
- Pure performance with no slowdowns
- Anti-theft and data protection tools
- Upgrade to Total Security 2018 when available
Kaspersky Total Security - 5 Devices [Online Code] [OLD Version]
- Delivers ultimate protection for PCs, Macs and Android devices
- Secures online shopping and banking transactions
- Protescts your privacy against webcam spying and more
- Alerts you to unsafe public Wi-Fi networks
- Provides secure storage for media and important data
eScan Internet Security Suite with Cloud Security Complete Protection Total Antivirus Web Security online safety Data protection Maximum Security 2019| 3 Device 1 Year | [PC / Laptop with Keycard]
- Proactive Protection: eScan's Internet security suite provides smart proactive protection against threats like viruses, malware, rootkits and more
- Password Protector: The antivirus provides a secure virtual keyboard that protects passwords from keyloggers and ensures safe net banking experience
- Secure Data Deletion & Advanced Anti-Spam Filter: The antivirus also helps in facilitating secure data deletion. eScan's Internet security has an advanced anti-spam filter that effectively filters unwanted emails and prevents them from reaching your Inbox.
- Dedicated 24x7 Technical Support: eScan offers free technical support via. e-mail, live chat, and forums ensuring a smooth computing experience
- System Requirements - Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP[ All 32-bit & 64-bit Editions].
eScan Internet Security Suite with Cloud Security Total Antivirus software 2019 safe web browsing Proactive Protection Monitors Kids' online activity | 1 Device 3 Years | [PC/Laptops]
- Advanced Security: eScan's Internet security suite provides advanced security against evolving threats of antiviruses, malware, rootkits, keyloggers, ransomware and more
- Game Mode: The security application has a game mode which is enabled every time a gaming application is launched
- Auto Backup and Restore: The eScan Antivirus has an auto backup and restores feature that automatically takes the backup of all the system files that are frequently used and stores them in an encrypted form
- Dedicated 24x7 Technical Support: eScan offers free technical support via e-mail, live chat, and forums ensuring a smooth computing experience.
- Automatic installation of Critical Updates: Internet Security Suite also check and downloads critical patches for the Windows operating system automatically System Requirements - Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP[ All 32-bit & 64-bit Editions].
Parental Controls in Windows
The world which gives us the computers of today opens new questions for parents who need to know the habits of their children when using their PC.
While it is very important progress that has been made in this field, the use of these programs should be strengthened through dialogue between parents and children on the topic.
Nothing can replace the communication between both sides and it is essential that the message may give the adult, contemplating the age of the child or adolescent, understanding and risks that can be found, according to the formative stage.
For users of Windows Vista, there is a parental control that allows control access to Web sites, applications and games.
To set up this function must first have created a user account to which we wish to implement this control. To create an account, you must enter the Control Panel and click on "Add or Remove User Accounts".
In the next window, we click on "Create a new account" and then choose the option "User" indicating the user name and we clicked "Create Account".
Once created the account, we return to Control Panel and enter "Set the parental control for all users". We click on the account to which you'll apply the control.
Then, in a new window under "Parental Control" we click on the "Enabled, to apply current configuration." Below we make sure that is also activated the activity report.
Under "Windows Setup" we have four options: Web Filter for Windows Vista, time limits, games and Allow and block specific programs.
We click on "Windows Vista Web Filter". In the next window, choose the option "Block some websites or content". Below we have options to define the lists of sites you want and allow those who prefer to block.
Within the levels of restriction can choose from: high, medium, and custom. If we choose the latter item, will also display a list of items, within which we can choose which filter.
Below we can choose whether you want to block file downloads. Once you've made the changes, we confirmed with the "OK" button.
To set the hours of use, we click on "Limits of time". Selecting with the mouse, we can choose the days and hours of access (in white) or blockade. We confirm with the "OK" button.
One of the concerns of many parents may be the content of violence or adult language of the games. To perform a check on this item, we click on "Games". With this option will first establish whether this account is permitted to use games.
If you enter "Set classification of the game" will be able to choose from, what are the appropriate according to the classification by age and type of content.
The option "block or allow specific games," gives us a list of which we can select which are permitted and which not.
We click "OK" to confirm the changes made in the section Games.
Once again from the window of user controls, we click on "Allow and block specific programs." There may be used if we configure all programs, or if you want to specify which allow use.
In this case it is possible to block instant messengers, P2P software or other applications that are considered risky for the child. We confirm with the "OK" button.
Again from the display of user controls by clicking on "View reports of activities" can have a full detail of what he has done a user account using a specific web sites visited, downloads, connection time, applications and games used, e-mail, instant messaging and multimedia.
For these safety guidelines are activated, we must make the child or adolescent, log on to Windows with the account we created for this purpose. Because in the event of being with another account privileges totals will not be effective control.
Another function of Windows Vista, which helps both young and adults to avoid being misled are the anti-phishing filters for websites and email.
In the case of children or adolescents have access to computers in public outside the home, whether in a center of entertainment, educational or otherwise, it is very important that parents know if teams have some software or configuration that allows control access to content.
Of course it is essential to have a talk with the person who coordinates or adult is present in these facilities, to ensure that offers seriously and is reliable.