10 Best Newborn Books For New Parents
Updated on: April 2023
Best Newborn Books For New Parents in 2023
The Baby Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble-Shooting Tips, and Advice on First-Year Maintenance (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
Newborn 101: Secrets from Expert Nurses on Preparing and Caring for Your Baby at Home
Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide
First 5 Years Baby Memory Book + Clean-Touch Ink Pad + Gift Box. Record Your Girl or Boy Photos & Milestones. Keepsake Journal | Scrapbook | Photo Album. Modern Baby Shower Gift for Expecting Parents
- ✅ DON’T MISS THE FIRST YEARS WITH YOUR BABY: Whether it's your first child or you've had girls and boys in the past, Tiny-Gifts Memory albums are ideal for your babies. Tell the story of your newborn. The first year of your baby’s life goes fast. It starts with New Year’s, and next thing you know you’re at your baby’s first Halloween. Don’t miss a single milestone or the little memories and simple firsts that make up early childhood. From pregnancy to the 5th birthday, record it all
- ✅ NO MORE LONG AND EXHAUSTING JOURNALING! WE DID ALL THE HARD WORK FOR YOU: With Tiny-Gifts' smart design, just lay 6''x4'' photos on each page and let the picture tell the story set in your scrapbook. Label things where they are to make sure your book is in order regardless of dates. We know new parents have a busy schedule and enough to worry about, so the fun should actually be fun! It’s so easy, all family members will be able to contribute to this personalized version of your memories
- ✅ SEE YOUR INFANT TURN INTO A TODDLER BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES WHEN YOU FLIP THROUGH THESE MEMORIES: Tiny-Gifts' album isn’t just a book for the first year of your baby’s life. It goes way beyond that because we believe in going above and beyond in the pursuit of good times and happy memories for new parents and their darling boy or girl. We have pages documenting each month from birth till one year, extra space to put pictures from birthdays, from the 1st to the fifth and so much more
- ✅ DOCUMENT THE UNEXPECTED JOYOUS MOMENTS: BLANK PAGES FOR EXTRA MILESTONES: Every family is different. Sometimes the most special of moments are the ones that we never expected. An expecting mother, grandmother, or new daddy can rest easy with our gender neutral scrapbook leaving blank pages for memories you might never have thought to document. Because not missing a moment includes documenting the ones we didn’t think of
- ✅ LIFETIME GUARANTEE – BONUS CLEAN TOUCH INK PAD & GIFT BOX: We'll refund your money within 12 hours & you can keep the book! No questions asked, no time limit asking for a refund. It's our way of saying thank you. Tiny Gifts' book includes a bonus clean-touch ink pad. Perfect for parents looking to make a keepsake out of their baby's hand or foot prints. Decorative gift box makes an ideal gift for the registry of any expecting parent, keeps the book safe & looks spectacular while doing so
We're Parents! The New Dad Book for Baby's First Year: Everything You Need to Know to Survive and Thrive Together
The Sh!t No One Tells You: A Guide to Surviving Your Baby's First Year (Sh!t No One Tells You (1))
Mama Loves You So (New Books for Newborns)
What to Expect the First Year
Welcome Little One
Heading Home With Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality
Top 10 Favorite Childrens Books for Toddlers
Who better to pick out the top 10 favorite childrens books for toddlers than a toddler? Looking over at least 150 books in his bookcase, my two year old grandson picked out his favorites. His favorite childrens books are my favorites to read to him.
Favorite Children's Books for Toddlers #1 -
"I Love You, Stinky Face" written by Lisa McCourt; illustrated by Cyd Moore.
"I Love You, Stinky Face" is one of my favorite children's books that lets toddlers know how much you love them. Even if they are a one-eyed monster, a green alien, or a slimy swamp monster!
Favorite Children's Books for Toddlers #2 -
"Are You My Mother?" by P.D. Eastman
My toddler grandson never tires of hearing the story of Baby Bird who is in search of his mother. He especially loves the 'Snort.'
Favorite Children's Books for Toddlers #3 -
"Froggy Plays in the Band" written by Jonathan London; illustrated by Frank Reinkiewicz.
Every book in the Froggy series of children's books makes my toddler grandson laugh out loud. He never tires of hearing about the crazy antics of this silly green frog and his friends!
Favorite Children's Books for Toddlers #4 -
"I Love You All Year Long" written by Steve Metzger; illustrated by Claire Keay.
Children's books that express how we love our children are always favored by toddlers. This book tells them how much we love them every day - through all the seasons of the year.
Favorite Children's Books for Toddlers #5 -
"Where The Wild Things Are" written amp; illustrated by Maurice Sendak.
My toddler grandson absolutely loves the story and illustrations in this children's book. This is a classic that children of all ages love.
Top 10 Favorite Children's Books for Toddlers #6 -
"Won't You Be My Kissaroo?" written by Joanne Ryder; illustrated by Melissa Sweet.
Another of my favorite children's books, it begins with, "Won't you be my kissaroo? I've lots of kisses just for you." Get ready for lots of hugs and kisses when you read this book to your toddler.
Favorite Children's Books for Toddlers #7 -
"There's Something There!" Three Bedtime Classics written amp; illustrated by Mercer Mayer.
These are great bedtime stories to read if your toddler is afraid at night. The stories and illustrations will help to ease any fears.
Favorite Children's Books for Toddlers #8 -
"I Love You Through and Through" written by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak; illustrated by Caroline Jayne Church.
I love reading this to my grandsons, sharing how much I love every part of them - their top side, bottom side, every side!
Favorite Children's Books for Toddlers #9 -
"Lost in the Woods" A Photographic Fantasy by Carl Sams II amp; Jean Stoick.
Toddlers are delighted by the beautiful photography that illustrates this story of a fawn looking for his mother.
Favorite Children's Books for Toddlers #10 -
"Goodnight Moon" written by Margaret Wise Brown; pictures by Clement Hurd.
"Goodnight Moon" is another of the classic children's books that children of all ages love. My grandson wants this bedtime book read to him every night.