Best New Baby Gifts For Parents in 2023
Pregnancy Gift Est 2020 - New Mommy and Daddy Est 2020 11 oz Mug Heart Set with"Let Adventure Begin" Romper (0-3 Months) - Top Mom and Dad Gift Set for New and Expecting Parents to Be - Baby Shower
Go the F**k to Sleep
Baby Handprint & Footprint Keepsake Photo Frame Kit - Personzalize it w/Free Stencil! Non-Toxic Clay, Wall/Table Wood Picture Frame. Perfect Registry, Baby Shower, New Mom, Birthday & Newborn Gift!
- A PERFECT HANDPRINT & FOOTPRINT TO CHERISH - Capture the timeless beauty of your baby's tiny little hands and feet with our complete keepsake and photo frame kit - with clay, roller, double-sided tape, stencil kit, table stand, and wall brackets for easy display on a nursery wall, table, or mantel.
- PERSONALIZE & CUSTOMIZE - New parents love our bonus stencil kit featuring letters, numbers, shapes and symbols so you can customize your memento! Add your newborn baby's name and/or birthdate to your keepsake!
- PREMIUM, SAFE & NON-TOXIC CLAY - Made in small batches so it's fresh and easy to work with, and of course, 100% safe and non-toxic for babies fingers and toes
- A WONDERFUL NEWBORN GIFT - What's better than a personalized baby gift? Our kit gets rave reviews at baby showers, holidays, Valentine's Day and birthdays - perfect for new moms, dads, and grandparents alike.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEED - Our easy-to-use clay is made to produce perfect impressions that last without cracking! Our premium quality frame, back, and mounting equipment is beautiful and durable. Buy with confidence and stay protected with our lifetime guarantee.
Simple Joys by Carter's Baby Boys' 6-Pack Short-Sleeve Bodysuit, Navy/Red, 3-6 Months
- Six short-sleeve bodysuits in baby-soft cotton featuring stripes, prints, and solids
- Expandable lapped necklines
- Nickel-free snaps on reinforced panels
- Trusted Carter’s quality, everyday low prices, and hassle-free packaging
Pregnancy Gift Est 2020 - New Mommy and Daddy Est 2020 11 oz Mug Heart Set with"Let Adventurer Begin" Romper (0-3 Months) - Top Mom and Dad Gift Set for New and Expecting Parents to Be - Baby Shower
- ★ PERFECT GIFT FOR EXPECTING PARENTS: It is often hard to come up with a parents to be gift, so we have made it simple with our mom dad mugs set with 0-3 month unisex onesie, and unisex bib! A great new parents gifts. With mom mugs and dad mugs showing their new baby was est 2020!
- ★ DESIGNED AND PRINTED IN THE USA: We take pride in making mom's to be and dad's to be happy and we hope it shows in our product. We use top quality, ceramic with high quality printing on both sides of mug. Our 11 oz Mugs are the perfect gifts, for baby shower, pregnancy announcements, Christmas, birthdays, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or any other cute reason you want to show appreciation.
- ★ PACKAGED WITH CARE: In order to achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction, our packaging is made durable for during shipping. Each item is carefully packed in thick boxes, so we can make sure you receive your order safely and in perfect condition. For any defects in the materials on any of our products we stand 100% behind, please contact our fantastic customer service team.
- ★ BABY ANNOUNCEMENT ONESIE & BIB: New mama bear & papa bears will truly appreciate the gesture and know the the adventure has begun with this matching arrow bib and onesie with arrows.
- ★ BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT: Be prepared with you new baby announement.
The Sh!t No One Tells You: A Guide to Surviving Your Baby's First Year (Sh!t No One Tells You (1))
Willow Tree Our Gift, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
- Sentiment: ”Our bright, joyful gift!” written on Enclosure Card
- 8.5”h hand-painted resin figure. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child… This piece works well with other figures to create a Family Grouping. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived.
New Parents Pregnancy 2020 Announcement 16 oz. Pint Glass, 12.75 oz. Wine Glass Set - Unique Christmas Gift For Parents To Be - Perfect Present For Baby Showers - Mom and Dad Gift (White)
- NEW PARENTS! - Enjoy a relaxing evening with your new favorite parents set for couples, which reads Mom, Dad on BOTH on one side. Holds 16 ounces in the wine glass and 12.75 in the beer glass.
- THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING - What's better than giving a set for a special couple for their engagement party or anniversary. Every time they drink their precious wine or beer they will think of you.
- TOP QUALITY - Printed in the USA with the highest quality materials that can guarantee its long life and their constant satisfaction.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Printed with superior ceramic inks that are fired on at a temperature of up to 1200 degrees. A truly permanent imprint that will never fade or lose its glow.
- CAREFULLY PACKAGED - Each Set is carefully packaged in a durable white gift box; guaranteed to arrive safely with free shipping through Amazon Prime.
New Parents Gifts Wine Tumbler Set, Mom Dad Est 2020 Tumbler Gift Set for New Mom Baby Shower New Parents New Pregnancy Baby Announcement, 12 Oz Insulated Stainless Steel Wine Tumbler, Black and White
- TOP GIFT FOR MOM&DAD: Relax and enjoy your favorite drink along with your loved one and start a beautiful day with a good mood. The parents to be gift stemless insulated wine tumbler is a suitable gift for dad and mom, new parents to be, baby announcement, pregnancy announcement, Father’s day, Mother’s day, couples, Christmas.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The new parents wine tumbler set is made of high quality 18/8 food-grade stainless steel. Light weight and durable quality. Powder coating finish against chips and scratches. Sweat free, outside stays dry.
- ADVANCED INSULATION TECHNOLOGY: Our designer has tested that the vacuum parents to be wine tumbler with insulated double wall enables its great temperature retention. It keeps your drinks cold for 9+ hours or hot for 3+ hours, which will bring you a colder ice drink whether swimming or family beach holiday for a wonderful summer. Also its keep-hot function is available in winter for Christmas new year gift.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: The mom and dad wine tumbler is easy holding with curved body and easy to wash with cleaning brush. Sealed lid to prevent spills and splash. The straw hole in the lid offers you a better way for drinking. 12 Ounce capacity can fully satisfy your daily use.
- SLEEK EDGES & NON-SLIP: Smooth edges keep your mouth from getting hurt when you are using it. And the bottom matte design ensures you are easier to hold.
Welcome Little One
Miss Disorganized Plans a Baby Shower: What You Need to Know
The non-procrastinating way to plan a baby shower for your favorite Mother-to-Be.
But I'm turning over a new leaf, starting with my sister-in-law's baby shower. I'm going to be meticulous, resourceful, and considerate. I'm going to plan and organize and pull this off. And just to show the level of commitment I have for ensuring this little project is a successful one, I'm going to write an article for all those other people out there who are just like me.
Procrastinators of the world, pay attention. Baby showers take coordination, mediation, and a sense of humor. Don't think you can just put something together the week before the date of the shower. If you really want to make a good impression on the Mother-to-Be, in addition to all the other guests, you'll need to spend some time thinking about the following:
1.Shower themes: traditional or trendy? Themes are tricky, and the Mother-to-Be should definitely be the one to make this choice. If she's registered at Babies-R-Us or Target, or some other chain store, having a traditional shower might be the best option because you could put this information on the invitations, and all guests would need to do would be to look up her registration information on the web site and make gift selections based on a list. Some women also like to base their showers around a particular theme-Winnie the Pooh, or butterflies, or zoo animals-perhaps something that might already coordinate with the baby's room, so this is also an option for a shower. And then there are those who are more practically minded: in lieu of any particular theme, I decided I wanted a diaper shower during my first pregnancy. I didn't have to buy diapers the entire first year of my daughter's life, which was great! If you are the person giving the shower, chances are your Mother-to-Be will already know what kind of shower she'd like to have, so just ask. It will make your job a lot easier, trust me.
2. Get help or go solo? After you've decided what kind of theme you're going to have, you'll need to consider whether or not to solicit help for the shower. If you're a control freak-and you know if you are-or ultra creative, then maybe the best thing to do is go it alone. That way, if the invitations don't turn out just right, or if you forget to buy all the ingredients for the punch, you'll only have yourself to blame. On the other hand, if keeping up with money and having lots of time constraints have got you feeling worried and slightly overwhelmed, enlisting the help of some of your friends and relatives will allow you to divide up the tasks-invitations, food, games, and cost, for example-so you can ensure every aspect of the shower will be taken care of.
3. To game or not to game? I received a mixed bag of answers when I asked this question. Though most people seemed to regard game-playing as a supreme waste of time and a bit on the cheesy side of things, one or two friends also gave me what I thought would be great ideas for baby shower games. However, I suppose the best way to answer this question would be to consider the audience. If you're planning to have older ladies in attendance, it might be best to stick to the conservative side of the game question. In other words, don't do anything that might embarrass the Mother-to-Be: we all know how she got to be in the state she's in, so there's no need to make things uncomfortable for her by playing "racy" games that draw attention to the fact.
4. Decorations- how much is too much? I've known people who've gone teddy bear crazy, who've been confetti junkies, and who've used only pink or only blue everything for their shower decorations, so this question is particularly important to me. To be sure, a delicate balance must be achieved: too much decoration will make people uncomfortable, while too little might give the impression you've perhaps been a bit too cheap. I think I'm going to go with balloons on the mailbox, maybe an "It's a Girl" wreath on the door, a corsage for the Mother-to-Be, and maybe some personalized napkins, since the baby's name has already been picked out. Other little personal touches might be added here and there, but only if they aren't terribly time consuming or over-the-top in nature.
5. Baby shower etiquette: what else is there to do? Besides being a good hostess-making sure the food trays stay full, welcoming guests, and the like-when the Mother-to-Be starts to open her gifts, make sure you generate a list of who bought what for later reference. This will come in handy when she's writing those Thank-You notes, and she'll appreciate that you took the time to write everything down so she didn't have to remember it all. You might also want to consider making the Mother-to-Be a memento of the occasion. Doing a little scrap book, having guests write down their parenting advice, and taking pictures are all excellent ways to commemorate the occasion, and the Mother-to-Be will be grateful to have the memories later on, when time seems to somehow go much faster than ever before.
Okay, now that you have the general idea and know a bit more about what it takes to plan a baby shower, don't be afraid to pick that date, set that time, get those invitations started, and generate that food list. You can do this...and hopefully, so can I!