10 Best Meals To Deliver To New Parents
Updated on: March 2023
Best Meals To Deliver To New Parents in 2023
What to Expect When You're Expecting
We're Pregnant! The First Time Dad's Pregnancy Handbook
50 Things to Do Before You Deliver: The First Time Moms Pregnancy Guide
Brain Quest Kindergarten, Revised 4th Edition: 300 Questions and Answers to Get a Smart Start (Brain Quest Decks)
How to Celebrate Everything: Recipes and Rituals for Birthdays, Holidays, Family Dinners, and Every Day In Between: A Cookbook
Reclaiming Conversation: The Power of Talk in a Digital Age
The Last Holiday
Franco Kids Dinnerware Cartoon Designed Mealtime Kitchen Set, 5 Piece Pack, LOL Surprise
- ★ LOL SURPRISE DESIGN: Add some glamor to snack or meal time with help from the adorable L. O. L. Surprise dolls. Cosmic Queen, Splash Queen, Miss Punk, Grunge Grrrl, Funky Q. T. , Dollface and The Queen deliver a dynamic performance on this animated and durable dinnerware set.
- ★ ENJOY ANYTIME: Make meal and snack times more fun with this versatile tableware set. Great for use in the dining room, kitchen, campsite or backyard, this durable and stylish set is sure to become a family favorite. A practical choice for picnics or birthday parties, this set lets kids of all ages share a meal with their favorite characters. It’s a memorable gift idea for friends and family and comes ready for giving in designer packaging.
- ★ QUALITY MATERIAL: Designed with quality that kids can safely enjoy, the plate and bowl are made of durable melamine material that is strong and long lasting and light enough for kids to carry. The cup is made of Poly Propylene plastic that is lightweight and durable for kids to hold. The fork and spoon cutlery set are made of stainless steel with an easy grip plastic handle that is easy for kids to hold.
- ★ SAFE FOR KIDS: Made with quality materials that are 100% Food-Safe and BPA-Free. We test all of our kids kitchen products to ensure they meet safety standards. Please wash before use. Recommended for kids aged over 3 years.
- ★ EASY CLEAN: This set is fun and simple for kids to use and easy for parents to clean and slim enough for kids to handle. Top rack dishwasher safe. Do not microwave. Set is reusable and will look as good as new after many washes.
- ★ SIZED FOR KIDS: Included is a 5-piece mealtime dinnerware set. 1 X - 8 inch round plate, 1 X 5. 5 inch bowl. 1 x 8 OZ cup and 1 x 6 inch utensil spoon and fork set. Perfectly sized for little hands to hold and carry comfortably to make mealtime more fun.
Zurvita Zeal for Life 30 Day Wellness Canister, 420 Grams, Bold Grape
- Healthy Bones: This drink has fennel seeds powder that helps you maintain strength and assist bones
- Improved Circulation: Alfalfa Leaf is one of the key ingredients that helps support both a healthy circulation and immune system
- Good for Brain Health: Green tea mixed with other ingredients helps support brain, heart, and liver health, as well as energy levels
- Body Inflammation: Contains broccoli powder that helps support inflamed or damaged cells
- Reduce Fatigue: Zurvita’s powder helps support both physical and mental fatigue
Easy Meals to Cook with Toddlers
A few simple ideas so that parents can include 2 and 3 year old children in the fun of food preparation. Start teaching your kids about cooking from a young age, and get them excited about food and how raw ingredients can become a delicious meal.
Cooking with your children can be a fun and educational experience. Your kids will love to learn how to create delicious food and at the same time, spend quality time with their parents or other older family members. But what about your smaller children? We tend to keep our 2 and 3 year old kids out of the kitchen, obviously thinking that it is best to keep them away from knives and other cooking implements; not to mention the hot stove and oven.
But here are some chubby-finger-friendly meals that even your little ones can help prepare:
A few things to steer clear of - it is best not to let your smaller children prepare any food involving raw meats. They may accidentally touch their face, or a household surface, and spread some potentially nasty health hazards that way. Also, keep the sharp utensils away from them and all hot surfaces (stoves and ovens) should only be handled by adults.
Cooking with kids is fun, and is an entertaining activity that can get them excited about food and how it evolves from ingredients to a final meal. In some cases, it may even help get fussy eaters to try new things. My 3 year old daughter has definitely opened up her palate to new food experiences after having fun with the preparation. And the look of pride on her face as she presents her Daddy with her latest culinary creation for his dinner is absolutely priceless.