Best Meals To Bring To New Parents in 2023
Playing With The Enemy: A Second Chance Football Sports Romance
Brain Quest Kindergarten, Revised 4th Edition: 300 Questions and Answers to Get a Smart Start (Brain Quest Decks)
882 1/2 Amazing Answers to Your Questions About the Titanic
Fine Leak-Proof 4 Compartment Tray Bento Lunch Box,Plastic Food Prep Containers Storage Lunch Box Compartment Multi-GridsIdeal for Adults&Teenagers (A Pink)
- ❤Made from food grade PP material, BPA-free, non-toxic, healthy and practical; Smooth surface makes it easy to clean.4 practical compartments and 800ml large capacity, enough to meet daily use.
- ❤ Each compartments with a matching TPR leakproof ring in the lid for leak-proof and avoid tainting between food.
- ❤ With a temperature resistance from -20℉ to 120℉, it can be used as a fresh-keeping box in refrigerator, or directly microwaved(NOTE: Don't put the outer box in microwave).
- ❤ Leakproof and shockproof, portable and lightweight. This bento box is a perfect companion for you to bring your meals everywhere!
- ❤Ideal for parents and growing kids (recommended age over 7). Pack multiple food items and snacks in one meal for the complete nutritious needs of your kids or yourselve
The Czechoslovak Cookbook: Czechoslovakia's best-selling cookbook adapted for American kitchens. Includes recipes for authentic dishes like Goulash, ... Torte. (The Crown Classic Cookbook Series)
XMRE Meals 1300XT - 12 Case with Heaters (Meal Ready to Eat - Military Grade) New Fresh Dates Meals 1300XT-12 Case w/OE Guide Book
Bibsters Sesame Street Large Disposable Bibs with Patented Crumb-Catcher, Leakproof Liner, and Reusable Fastener -Age 6 Months and Up
- A MUST-HAVE ITEM FOR NEW PARENTS ON THE GO – Life with a baby can get messy! Bibsters Neat Solutions disposable bibs keep baby comfortable and dry, whether you’re at home or on-the-go.
- PRACTICAL FOR TRAVEL – If you don’t have access to a washer, you may not want to use a cloth bib during mealtime travel. Our disposable bibs are convenient and easy to use when you’re away from home!
- ABSORBENT TRIPLE LAYER PROTECTION – A quilted, cloth-like top layer, absorbent middle layer and leak-proof bottom layer keep baby’s clothes clean and dry.
- PERFECTLY GIFTABLE – Bibsters Neat Solutions disposable bibs are a perfect gift for any new parent and an essential for baby registries! New parents will thank you for this truly useful baby item.
- PATENTED DESIGN – Our patented stay-open pocket effectively catches crumbs and spills. And it’s larger than the other disposable bib pockets!
- EASY CLOSURE – The hook and loop closure for easy on/off is simple to use and re-closable, allowing you to reposition the bib and even re-use if you want to.
- Size Large fits most babies age 6 months+. Bib measures 9.5” wide by 11 inches long from top of shoulder
Franco Kids Dinnerware Cartoon Designed Mealtime Kitchen Set, 5 Piece Pack, Baby Shark
- BABY SHARK DESIGN: Baby Shark and the whole Shark family are coming to dinner or snack time. Bright colors and animated imagery help bring the energy of Pinkfong’s viral Baby Shark video to life on this cute and durable dinnerware set.
- ENJOY ANYTIME: Make meal and snack times more fun with this versatile tableware set. Great for use in the dining room, kitchen, campsite or backyard, this durable and stylish set is sure to become a family favorite. A practical choice for picnics or birthday parties, this set lets kids of all ages share a meal with their favorite characters. It’s a memorable gift idea for friends and family and comes ready for giving in designer packaging.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Designed with quality that kids can safely enjoy, the plate and bowl are made of durable melamine material that is strong and long lasting and light enough for kids to carry. The cup is made of Poly Propylene plastic that is lightweight and durable for kids to hold. The fork and spoon cutlery set are made of stainless steel with an easy grip plastic handle that is easy for kids to hold.
- SAFE FOR KIDS: Made with quality materials that are 100% Food-Safe and BPA-Free. We test all of our kids kitchen products to ensure they meet safety standards. Please wash before use. Recommended for kids aged over 3 years.
- EASY CLEAN: This set is fun and simple for kids to use and easy for parents to clean and slim enough for kids to handle. Top rack dishwasher safe. Do not microwave. Set is reusable and will look as good as new after many washes.
- SIZED FOR KIDS: Included is a 5-piece mealtime dinnerware set. 1 X - 8 inch round plate, 1 X 5. 5 inch bowl. 1 x 8 OZ cup and 1 x 6 inch utensil spoon and fork set. Perfectly sized for little hands to hold and carry comfortably to make mealtime more fun.
Mighty Clean Baby Disposable Baby Bibs 24 Count (4 Bibs per Package)
- LIFESAVER FOR NEW PARENTS: Feeding babies can be a dirty business! Keep your little one clean and neat with our easy to use bibs that can be thrown away at the end of a meal whether you are travelling or at home.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN AND SHAPE: The bibs are designed for maximum comfort and effective protection from spills and mess. With an absorbent layer and extra lining, babies stay dry. Boys and girls can both enjoy the character-free design.
- STRONG STAY PUT ADHESIVE: Sometimes toddlers fight extra apparel, so our adjustable sticky tabs are designed to give just the right fit for your little one. The double adhesive allows you to stick the bib to the child's shirt and also close the bib.
- CRUMB CATCHER POUCH PROVIDES EXTRA PROTECTION: When the crumb catcher is turned inside out it creates a pouch to protect clothes from wayward food and mess.
- PERFECT FOR ON THE GO: Each unit contains 6 small and resealable packs that you can keep in your purse, the car, the diaper bag, or Grandma's house. Keep some and gift some!
18pcs Sandwiches Cutters set, Mickey Mouse & Dinosaur & Heart & Star Shapes & Round Shapes etc Sandwiches Cookie Vegetable Fruit Cutters-Food Grade Stainless Steel Cookie Cutters Mold for Kids
- 【Good quality and safety】These cutters are made of high quality and durable stainless steel,food grade ，each with dismountable PP plastic covers that can effectively prevent hand injuries
- 【Simple and extensive use】Just press the twist gently,and you can get a pattern you want.It can be used for sugar cake,DIY biscuits,chocolate,mini pie,cookie fruit and vegetables,into multiple shapes with these cute animal shape cutter molds,make meal time fun.
- 【Humanized design for easy cleaning】Our Cookie cutter part and top rubber part come apart,which makes it easier to clean the nooks and crannies.For your easy cleaning,a small brush come as a bonus.Dishwasher safe.It is recommended to dry after use and pay attention to drying.It can prevent rusting and prolong service life.
- 【package】5pcs large+5pcs middle+8pcs small+4pcs Auxiliary accessories
- 【Perfect gift choice & 100% customer satisfaction guarantee】This cookie cutter set is a great gift choice for kids and parents.We believe you will use this set more frequently,Buy with confidence and bring kids enjoyable meals! If our product has any defects reimburse, we will give you full-refund or new of our . We will do our best to solve your problem quickly!
Part of Being a Parent is Being a Kid
Learning to relax and play with your kids can not only be a great bonding experience, but it can also help you put things in perspective and reduce stress.
One time my daughters, Celest and Lotus, were crabby and tired but bedtime wasn't for another three or four hours. It was too late to take a nap; they'd never get to sleep at a reasonable time if I let them even have just a 15 minute power nap. I was tired and crabby too, so I didn't feel like getting into any intense activity that would require lots clean up or materials. I wracked my brain for something fun to do that wouldn't take much energy.
Then I remembered that I had a big container of brightly colored glass marbles in our craft cabinet, and thus I thought of a simple and child like idea. My kids both have some sensory integration issues, so they love anything that appeals to multiple senses at once. I had the girls come into the kitchen with me and we dumped about a hundred or so marbles into bowls. We rubbed them on our hands and arms. We stood bare foot in the bowls and let the marbles massage our feet. We dumped the marbles in the floor and let them roll all over the linoleum.
The sounds of the marbles falling and rolling were as soothing and entertaining to my kids as the feel of the sleek round curves against their skin. The sight of the glass marbles shining and sparkling with the swirling colors inside was almost hypnotic. After about an hour of stemming and decompressing with the marbles we were all less crabby. Surprisingly, my girls even helped me put the marbles away.
Another time we were all tired and bored on a weekend afternoon. I had another idea that most grownups probably wouldn't. I decided we should play with shaving cream. I don't mean a little bit of shaving cream. We used the whole can. Again, we did this in the kitchen because it's much easier to clean up than a carpeted room. We sprayed it on our feet and hands. We sprayed a bowl full and had little plastic dinosaurs trek through it. We slipped and slid around the kitchen with the musky-scented cream. Again, this was a great sensory activity.
I can imagine my mom wouldn't have appreciated the idea of us smearing shaving cream all over her kitchen. That's one of the perks of being an adult, I suppose, having your own kitchen to make a mess in. I realize that not all adult responsibilities are bad.
When we paint or do arts and crafts we get into the project, sometimes literally. Finger paint becomes body paint. Glue and glitter aren't just pretty on paper; they make great accessories for girls too. Too often I start to get stressed about the mess my kids are making with these activities until I realize that they are just being kids. Then the mom in me takes a back seat to the big kid in me. Squishing paint in your hands and letting it ooze from between your fingers can be quite liberating. As long as it's washable paint, of course.
We dance around to kids' music sometimes, like the Wiggles. Try some of the dances on kids' programs. If there are other adults are around watch to see the kind of looks you get. It's fun, but when you are viewing it from an adult's perspective it all just looks silly. You don't need to know how to dance to have fun dancing. Watch preschoolers dancing, and you'll see what I mean. That's why I think I enjoy myself most when I am behaving in the uninhibited fashion of children. Sometimes adult life is stressful because everything is so serious.
By playing with my kids in the way that they play I feel less confined, less formal. I don't just observe them playing and enjoy it vicariously; I enjoy it first hand by joining in. Of course, I don't always join in. Playing in the mud is icky to me, and some other activities aren't my cup of tea either. Those are the times that I settle back and watch. No matter how hard I might try, I am just not a kid any more. Some things grown ups just don't understand, or so it seems.
Of course there are times when I am happy to be a parent too. When my kids hug me and show affection. When they look to me for comfort and protection. When they do things that make them proud and they want to share them with me.
But I really feel like some of the best times that we bond are the times when I act like kid too. I am not inhibited by how silly I may look or how big a mess I am making. I don't care whether or not I am being responsible and mature. I am having fun and loving every minute of it. My daughters watch me and get even more into the activity because I am there joining in. We are more than just a mother playing with her daughters. We are friends having fun together.