10 Best Internet Monitoring Software For Parents
Updated on: March 2023
Best Internet Monitoring Software For Parents in 2023
A Parent's Guide to Internet Filtering and Monitoring (Axis Parent's Guide)
Qustodio Parental Control
Raising Digital Families For Dummies
- Internet Filter - Easy to configure web categories and website exceptions make it easy to safe guard Internet access on you devices.
- Enforce Safe Search for Google, Bing, and Youtube.
- Daily Time Allowance - Set an allowance for each day of the week. When the time is up the device will lock. You can also receive an alert when the allowance is used.
- Time Restrictions - Set time ranges for each week day the device can be used. The device will automatically lock when the time is outside of any allowed time range.
- Usage Report - Quickly view a summary of all the daily activity. The report will highlight any item might need your attention.
- Control Apps - Block installed apps and optional block newly installed apps upon installation. Control Internet access for each app.
- Device Lock - Locks the device, disabling all use. The device will remain locked until the device lock is disabled.
- Lock Internet/Mobile Data - Block all Internet or just Mobile Internet.
- Administration from any device - Easily manage all your devices from our web console or any Android or iOS device.
Net Cetera: Chatting With Kids About Being Online
Circle Home Plus (2nd Gen) | Parental Controls - Internet & Mobile Devices | Works on Wifi, Android & iOS Devices | Control Apps, Set Screen Time Limits, Block & Filter Content | 1-Yr Subscription
- Shipping may be delayed. We’re working hard to support families during this difficult time.
- COVERS EVERY DEVICE - Limit screen time and block online content for mobile phones, computers, tablets, gaming consoles, smart TVs, and more.
- APP + DEVICE SOLUTION - Download the Circle App and connect the Circle Home Plus device to your router to start managing every device, at-home and away.
- CUSTOMIZAPP + DEVICE SOLUTION - Download the Circle App and connect the Circle Home Plus device to your router to start managing every device, at-home and away.
- BUILT FOR FAST NETWORKS - Features 1Gb Ethernet port.
- TREMENDOUS VALUE - Includes 1-year subscription ($120 value) with access to all premium features. Optionally, $9.99/month after first year.
NetAngel Router Internet Filter, Porn Blocker, Instant Alerts, Always-On Web Filtering, Parental Controls, Gigabit Ethernet WiFi Router
- PARENTAL CONTROLS - Filter inappropriate content. Know in seconds when pornography is blocked by getting text messages. Enforce SafeSearch on Google and Bing, enforce Restricted Mode on YouTube. Paid subscription required after 1 month for continued filtering, otherwise can use as a non-filtered gigabit router for free forever
- ALL DEVICES - Smartphones, Tablets, iOS, Android, Apple, Windows, Computers, Laptops, Gaming Consoles, and Smart TVs. Protect devices that leave the home. Work, school, out with friends, 3G/4G mobile network
- FAST - Filtering without slowing you down. Gigabit ethernet ports and 1200mbps wifi
- CUSTOMIZABLE - You decide what you want filtered. Specific categories and websites to always allow or always block
- VALUE - Includes 1 month of NetAngel membership ($15 value) with ability to protect unlimited devices outside the home network, using our iOS/Android apps and Apple and Windows applications. $15/month afterwards for continued service
KidsWifi Dual-Band Wi-Fi Online Protection V2 - Internet Protection & Monitoring
- KidsWifi automatically blocks adult and mature content, illegal downloads, gambling, chat apps, and other inappropriate sites
- Monitors and controls all your kids' devices, including computers, laptops, iPads, iPhones, Android phones and tablets, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and Wii
- Filters Google searches and YouTube videos to help protect your kids
- Allows you to manage and limit your kids' screen time by pausing their internet connection from your phone
- Lets you keep track of what sites your kids are visiting by looking at a log on your phone or web browser
Smart Plug, Koogeek Wi-Fi Enabled Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant Remote & Voice Control Timer Set Scenes No Hub Required ETL Listed AC120V White 2 packs
- 🎁【Smart and Easier Life】 Compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. By setting schedules and timers for the tamp, you can prepare a crock pot meal and get home with dinner's ready, or turn off your nightstand light after sleeping.
- 🎁【All Within Reach】 Forget to shut things down? Forget to turn on/off your lamp or TV? Want to give the appearance of someone is home?Remotely control and monitor connected devices using the free Koogeek Life app, whether you're at home or not. Reduce wasteful standby power and reduce energy use, save on your electric bills.
- 🎁【Compatible with Third-Party Usages】 Work with Amazon Alexa / Google Home / IFTTT; Compatible with iOS 8.0 or Android 4.4 or later devices. Supports 2.4GHz network only, does not support 5GHz, please kindly check your network is 2.4GHz before connecting the plug. Note: There is no need for a homelife code to pair with app.
- 🎁 【Set Schedules / Timer】 Set timers or countdowns to turn the connected device on or off at a preset time. You can also turn devices on/off at different times of the day to give the appearance that someone is home. And you can have connected devices turned on to welcome you home and turned off when you fall asleep or go out.
- 🎁【Christmas Special Gift】Koogeek smart plugs are thoughtful gift for your loved one's for every special occasions Like Christmas, and New Year Eve.
Software to Monitor Internet Activity - Internet Monitoring Software
A short article about software to monitor internet activity.
The problem with this- it can put them and your home at risk for predators, fraud and will often times give out personal information you normally wouldn't want a website to know- some children may even stash your credit card numbers in their bedrooms- just in case the mood strikes them to order or view something that costs money. Using software to monitor internet activity will make sure your children are not giving out those personal details, whether it is their real names, their school information (children that talk to other "children" will normally give this information out first!) or your own personal information like credit card information, or addresses. You will be able to check in on their usage whenever you feel, and as their trust grows, you can stop checking in as frequently.
Keylogger software to monitor internet activity is exactly the answer! It can help you keep track of information being shared on the computer, and help you keep track of your children's browsing habits. The small investment will not only help you keep your children safe, but can save you money- should you find your credit card information has been compromised- much cheaper than not knowing at all.
Theres a lot of keylogger software available on the internet. Some is good, others aren't worth
your time. 'Keylogger Downloads' is a website that has compared and reviewed all the top keylogger
software so you can make an easy decision about what you need. To find out which software is top-rated
head over to