10 Best Gifts For Parents Of Newborns
Updated on: April 2023
Best Gifts For Parents Of Newborns in 2023
I Love You Daddy
Newborn Baby Boy Gift Basket Welcome Home Baby Boy Congratulations Newborn Baby Blue New Arrival Baby Shower Gift by Wine Country Gift Baskets
Letters to our daughter as you grow: Blank Journal, A thoughtful Gift for New Mothers,Parents. Write Memories now ,Read them later & Treasure this ... capsule keepsake forever,Cute Baby giraffe
The Baby Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble-Shooting Tips, and Advice on First-Year Maintenance (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
Lovey Security Blanket Gift Set of 2 for Baby Boys and Girls - Sweet Loveys and Blankies with Lamb Stuffed Animals - Ultra Soft, Handmade, BPA-Free - The Poppy and Pip Newborn Cuddle Blanket
- A PRECIOUS GIFT SET: If you are searching for a unique and fun present for an expecting couple or baby shower, the “Poppy & Pip” soothing lovey set is a great option. Your purchase comes with 2 mini blankies, specially designed for newborns and infants. The baby loveys feature matching lamb faces, huggable arms, and bottom ties to anchor pacifiers to. The kit comes wrapped in delicate tissue with a card insert and furnished in an aqua blue gift box.
- WRAP YOUR BABY IN LUXURY: Boasting unrivaled plushness and softness, these security blankets for babies will provide outlasting comfort and reassurance. Comprised of a cotton/polyester blend, these sleeping and nursery accessories provide a plush feel that pacifies even the fussiest of babies. Lightweight with breathable material, the Yuppie Mommy loveys are even safe for kids to nap with.
- BPA-FREE, NON-TOXIC: At Yuppie Mommy, we know how important your precious one’s health and safety is. That’s why we use only the highest-quality materials when making our line of baby gear. Our lamb stuffed animal and blankie sets are lovingly handmade and sans harmful chemicals or toxins. They can even be used on infants and toddlers with particularly sensitive skin or those prone to skin rashes and breakouts.
- SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE: We understand that, as a new mom or dad, you’ve got your hands full! Between feedings, diaper blowouts, doctor visits, sleepless nights, and feeling like a roadie - you will gladly do what you can to alleviate some of that responsibility. We created the Poppy & Pip comforting loveys to help both babies and parents! Our animal loveys are machine washable and come accessorized with ties so you can attach pacifiers easy accessibility.
- LONG-LASTING, PREMIUM WORKMANSHIP: Providing our customers and their precious little ones with top-notch products is what we take pride in. We meticulously ensure that every aspect of our baby blanket set is well-made, stylish, and promises unwavering functionality. Boasting reinforced, beautiful stitching and craftsmanship with clear attention to detail, you’ll be blown away at how beautiful these baby soothers are.
The Sh!t No One Tells You: A Guide to Surviving Your Baby's First Year (Sh!t No One Tells You (1))
Welcome Little One
Personalized Baby Picture Frame 4x6 Photo Engraved Clear Glass Nursery Decor Newborn Gift for Girl or Boy New Parents Grandparents J Devlin Pic 393-46H EP573
- Personalized 4x6 picture frame for baby gift
- The artwork ‘baby feet’ are constant on the design and will appear on your frame. Lettering will appear in white frost on the clear glass.
- Triangular glass sides and base support the photo frame adding stability and style unique to J Devlin
- Handcrafted stained glass baby photo frame made with lead free solder to protect you and the environment
- This is a J Devlin original and exclusive design. Enjoy!
Heading Home With Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality
Newborn Baby Girl Gift Set â€“ Keepsake Box in Pink with Baby Clothes, Teddy Bear and Gifts for a New Baby Girl
- BABY SHOWER GIFTS - Picture yourself at the baby shower and presenting your Baby Girl keepsake box perfectly styled in a suitcase design. Watch their excitement as they open the lid and find the collection of gifts inside. Or if you have to send it by post you can imagine them having the same thrill of anticipation as they open their special package CASE SIZE 11.5 x 8.9 x 4 inches
- THOUGHTFULLY PUT TOGETHER - You will find that each of our boxes have been individually packed to give an impressive array of presents for the new arrival. A cute teddy bear sits proudly on top and is accompanied by a selection of baby clothes, bath time essentials and even a couple of emergency nappies exquisitely tied together with a satin ribbon
- PRACTICAL KEEPSAKE BOX - Once all the gifts have been taken out and used, it becomes a great little storage box. The suitcase is designed with a steel clasp fastener. This adds value because it can be used to keep and save all those little keepsakes like cards, records, toys etc. to be taken out and enjoyed in the future
- BABY GIFTS INCLUDED - 6'' sitting teddy bear for the new arrival, large swaddling muslin cloth, pink cotton body suit with envelope neck, pink socks, pink cotton bandana bib, baby powder, baby shampoo or baby lotion, baby soap, baby brush and comb set, 2 diapers and a soft cotton wash cloth perfect for bath time
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - At Baby Box Shop we manufacture and check every box here in the UK. We source all our products from top brand suppliers to ensure all products are health and safety compliant with European Safety Standard Test (EN71) suitable from birth. PLEASE NOTE: The pink teddy bear comes in a t-shirt with Baby Girl on the front
7 Gifts You Can Sew for Babies & Toddlers
Sewing is a great skill to have, and you can use it to make some amazing gifts for babies and toddlers! Here are some great gift ideas you can make for the special little ones in your life!
Every child needs clothing, and with kids growing as fast as they do, most parents are more than grateful for any gifts of clothing they receive for their child! Pants are incredibly easy to make and don't take much time to make at all! If you need some pointers, you can follow this picture tutorial. You can even make them fancier and add embroidery, ribbon, pockets and ruffles!
Shirts amp; Onesies
Babies and toddlers can never have too many shirts or onesies! Pick up some jersey knit fabric and a good pattern for a onesie and you've got a great gift idea! If you can find a pattern for onesies in larger sizes, such as 2T and above, these will be a hit, as it can be hard to find onesies in these sizes in the stores! Make these onesies unique by adding an iron-on transfer, or create your own appliques using felt or fleece. If you have a bedazzler, you can even add some glam for the princess it will be given to!
Headbands amp; Hair Accessories
Headbands and hair accessories don't always require sewing, but sewing can be incredibly helpful when making them! Check out your local craft store for special ribbons, even stretchy sequin bands, along with accents like pretty buttons, flowers or crystals! You can make a headband by simply sewing the band into a loop, and sewing your applique directly to the band!
Stuffed animals are a classic and well-loved gift option for toddlers and babies! You might make a stuffed teddy bear, cat or even monkey. Toddlers love stuffed animals and patterns for these animals can easily be found in craft stores! If your animal is for a younger baby or toddler who likes to chew, opt for sewn-on felt or fleece eyes to prevent baby from choking on buttons or fake eyeballs that could come loose!
Diapers amp; Underwear
If the family uses cloth diapers, you might consider making a cute diaper for the little one, assuming they're still diapering age! If they're a little older (even in families who don't cloth diaper) some well padded underwear for potty training may be greatly appreciated! You can use some fun patterns and prints and even make them waterproof using fabrics such as polyurethane laminate.
Blankets amp; Quilts
Blankets and quilts are always a great idea! Try to make the blankets fun and vibrant for the little one, and use colors you know they'll enjoy! Consider adding ribbon or large appliques to depict a scene on the blanket! In no time, it could just be their favorite blanket of all!
From carseat covers, to high chair covers and shopping cart covers, these are all great ideas for toddlers and babies and patterns are readily available at most craft stores! Try spicing up the shopping cart and high chair covers by adding loops to attach toys, or even sew a small, plastic, baby-safe mirror into the cover!