Best Gifts For Parents Of 6 Month Old in 2023
TOP BRIGHT Activity Cube Wooden Toys for One Year Old Girl and Boy Gifts Educational Bead Maze Shape Sorter Small Size
- LEARNING IS FUN: developing cognitive capacities of babies and toddlers is a vital, yet difficult job, but with the 5-in-1 activity cube toy your 1 year old boy and girl’s learning process is on fast forward. Letting them try all the fun activities is the best way to help him develop their mind and coordination skills while playing
- ALL ABOUT SAFETY: the activity cube was designed for enriching children’s capacities in the safest possible ways: it has smooth edges, water based non-toxic paint and of course, premium materials because we know you want only the best toy for your 1 year old boy and girls
- 5 DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES:to a 1 year old kid, bright colors and gadgets encourage sensory stimulation and brain development. Bead maze encourage reaching, bug sliders promote grasping skills, gears spur logical thinking, pointers can be rotated to different positions, guiding the child to develop a concept of time,different wooden shape blocks promote hand-eye coordination.that's all this activity cube toy is going to do
- KEEP THEM BUSY FOR HOURS: we know how much you cherish the time spent with your children, but sometimes the busy life of a parent doesn’t always allow much opportunities. If you want to make sure 1 year old boy is occupied while doing something fun, productive and safe, this 5-in-1 activity cube is perfect for you
- A GREAT GIFT: choosing the right toy for 1 year old boy and girls which meets their development needs and is also parent-approved is not easy, but the activity cube has it all: it is fun, educational and safe Give it to a child for their birthday, Christmas, a job well done, your thoughtful gift will put a big smile on a cute little face.WE PROVIDE ONE YEAR AFTER-SALES SERVICE,IN WHICH TIME WE WILL SOLVE ALL PRODUCT PROBLEMS FOR YOU
BEST LEARNING Learning Cube - Educational Activity Center Block Toy for Infants Babies Toddlers for 6 Month and up - Ideal Baby Toy Gifts
- MULTI AWARDS WINNING FUN LEARNING TOY - Family Choice, Mom's Choice Gold Metal, Academics' Choice & Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner 2017, and Creative Child Preferred Choice & Product of the Year Award Winner 2019! This educational and interactive Cube does a fabulous job of engaging, stimulating and rewarding their curiosity with essential sights, sounds, songs and knowledge.
- AN INTERACTIVE CUBE - Learning toy with a different function button on all 6 sides; Learn alphabets, numbers, colors, music, animal sounds and musical instruments.
- BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS - For little infant and toddlers; boys and girls. Sings the alphabet, numbers and color song! Different colors of LED lights up on the color side.
- SPOIL YOUR BABIES, TODDLER & PACK THEM UP WITH SKILLS - Including alphabet, numbers, animals, colors, creativity and imagination, music, logical thinking, motor functions and dexterity.
- 100% ENGAGING, 100% FUN, 100% RISK - FREE! Requires 3 AAA alkaline batteries that are included; Intended for babies, toddlers and early learners of 6 months to 3 years old.
Baby Signs: A Baby-Sized Introduction to Speaking with Sign Language
- Adorable board book of essential signs babies and toddlers can easily learn.
- Able to communicate their needs, wants, and feelings.
- 13 signs inside this illustrated board book, perfect for little hands to grasp.
- Contains 16 pages and measures 9.25" x 6.25"
- Recommended for Ages: 0 +
First 100 Words
Once There Was a Boy... Boxed Set
Highlights High Five
Simple Joys by Carter's Baby Boys' 6-Pack Short-Sleeve Bodysuit, Navy/Red, 3-6 Months
- Six short-sleeve bodysuits in baby-soft cotton featuring stripes, prints, and solids
- Expandable lapped necklines
- Nickel-free snaps on reinforced panels
- Trusted Carter’s quality, everyday low prices, and hassle-free packaging
Blige SMTF Cute Animal Soft Baby Socks Toys Wrist Rattles and Foot Finders for Fun Butterflies and Lady bugs Set 4 pcs
- Scientific studies into the healthy development of babies has lead to the creation of these adorable foot finders socks and baby wrist rattles for infants.
- These foot finders are a perfect choice for those interested in enhancing the sensory development of their baby.
- Highly recommended developmental toys for babies - Puts tons of fun within your baby's reach!
- Help your baby develop hand, foot and eye co-ordination.
- Baby socks one size fits most.
VTech Pull and Sing Puppy
- Push or pull the playful puppy using the cord to activate music while building gross motor skills
- Three colorful buttons promote fine motor skill development in toddlers
- Introduces numbers, colors and parts of the body; plays music and puppy sounds to promote language development in a playful way
- Light-up nose flashes along with all voice, sound and musical responses to attract your little one’s attention
- Intended for ages 6-36 months; requires 2 AAA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use
- Skill Level: Beginner
Hudson Baby Baby Girl Cotton Dress, Cardigan and Shoe Set, Lemon, 6-9 Months
- Set includes dress, cardigan and shoes
- Clothing made with 100% cotton
- Soft, gentle and comfortable on baby's skin
- Optimal for everyday use
- Affordable, high quality outfit
Games to Play with Your 6 Month Old Baby
Five games that a 6-month-old baby will love to play.
Here are a couple games that you can play with your 6 month old baby.
1. Prism Play
Buy a prism at your local toy store. Hold it in the light or in a window so that you baby can see all the different colors that the prism makes on the walls. Your baby will enjoy looking at all the different colors and the sparkle of the prism. He will most likely try to reach out and grab the colors and will laugh as the colors and patterns change shape on the wall.
2. Trumpet Belly
This is a very popular game with babies and even young children. When you are dressing you baby, put your lips to his bare belly and blow. The sound will come out sounding like a bad trumpet. This will tickle your baby's belly and cause him to laugh and giggle. If you do this on a consistent basis, your baby will come to expect it and will actually start laughing before you even blow on his belly. This also makes getting dressed easier as it puts your baby in a good mood.
3. Play Ball
Most 6 month old babies can sit up pretty well by this point. Now is a good time to introduce them to balls. Watching a ball being rolled, thrown or bounced actually helps a baby develop coordination by moving her eyes to track the ball. Choose a brightly colored or patterned ball that will draw your baby's attention. A ball that makes noise can also be fun. Roll the ball against the walls, bounce it up and down and roll it to your baby. If he reaches for the ball, hand it to him and let him feel the texture and weight of the ball. Roll the ball to him and see if he will pick it up when you roll it. Another thing you can do with a ball is to encourage crawling. Lie your baby on his tummy and place a ball just out of his reach. See if he starts to crawl towards the ball. You can make tons of different games out of one little ball for your baby.
When a baby turns 6 months old, it's the best time to start playing peek-a-boo and hiding things. Start teaching your baby to search for things. Hide one of his favorite toys partway under a blanket near him. Tell him to find the toy, and help him to lift the blanket to find it. Act surprised when you find the toy. Once he starts to catch on to the game, you can fully hide the toy under the blanket and see if you can fide it. If you catches on with the toy, then try hiding your face behind a blanket and see if you knows where you are. Tell him peek-a-boo as you move the blanket to reveal your face to him. Make sure not to startle him though as you reveal yourself. This game will help to promote eye development and intellectual development in your baby.
5. This Little Piggy
Most people know the this little piggy ditty. Sing the song to your baby as you grab each one of his toes. When you get to the last piggy, "This little piggy went wee, wee, all the way home," run your fingers up to his belly and tickle him. This is a fun game when you need to distract your baby, when getting dressed or changing his diaper. Your baby will learn to anticipate the tickling of his belly and will get excited as you start the song.