10 Best Gifts For First Time Grandparents
Updated on: March 2023
Best Gifts For First Time Grandparents in 2023
On Your First Grandchild Keepsake Glass Cross Gift for New Grandparents
The Grandparent Gift Frame Wall Decor, First Granddaughter
The Grandparent Gift Co. First Grandchild Photo Frame, White, Fits 4" x 6" Picture
- White tabletop frame holds a 4" x 6" photo on one side
- Touching grandchild poem on the other side (enlarge to read)
- Great idea for any new grandparent
- Gender neutral art and design for any first time grandparent
- Removable accent ribbon, Grandchild poem copyright Teri Harrison
CustomGiftsNow Only The Best Dads/Moms Get Promoted to Grandpa/Grandma White 11 Ounce Ceramic Coffee Mugs Bundle, (Black,Pink)
- Made of High Quality 100% Ceramic - This Bundle Includes (2) Mugs
- Holds up to 11 Fl. oz of Liquids - HOT or COLD.
- C-Shape Handle for Easy Carrying
- GREAT GIFTS FOR: Grandparents to be, First Time Grandparents, Expectant Grandparents, Mug for a new Grandpa and for a new Grandma
- CustomGiftsNow Coffee Mugs are both Dishwasher and Microwave Safe.
Letters to My Grandchild: Write Now. Read Later. Treasure Forever. (New Grandma Gifts, New Grandparent Gifts, Grandparent Memory Book)
KATE POSH - Only The Best Parents get Promoted to Grandparents Picture Frame - Engraved Natural Wood Photo Frame - Grandma Gifts, Grandpa Gifts, for Grandparents (4x6-Horizontal)
- Top-quality natural wood. Engraved (carved, not printed)
- Orientation Option: Horizontal (Landscape) photo
- Picture Frame Measures: 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" and holds a 4" x 6" photo
- Curved beveled edges. Complete with glass front. Back stand easel for table display. Wall-hanging clips for wall mounting
- All frames are hand-crafted by artisans in our California facility
Great Dads Get Promoted To Grandpas Funny New Grandfather T-Shirt X-Large Gray
- Good fathers day gifts. Dad's promoted to Grandpas cool gift idea for father's day or to give it to him at the baby shower.
- This would be great for a surprise birth announcement. Make dad realize he is going to be a grandpa! Great Christmas present for dad / grandfather.
- Great gift for dad becoming a grandfather soon to wear to your gender reveal party!
- Father's day gift for new grandpa or soon to be granddad! Cute gift for husband for baby reveal party
- Novelty tee gift idea for your dad becoming a grandpa for the 1st time
Grandpa Est 2020 - New Grandfather Whiskey Rocks Glass Gift for First Time Grandparents - Decorative 10.25 oz Glasses
The Gifts of Being Grand: For Grandparents Everywhere (Marianne Richmond)
A Grandparent's Keepsake Album: Special Memories of My Grandchildâ€™s First Years
Holiday Gifts for Grandparents: Ideas for Homemade Items from the Grandchildren
Describes 5 projects that kids can make for their grandparents to give as holiday gifts.
Here are five holiday gift ideas that your kids can make (with a little help from you):
Make a Scrapbook
Have each child purchase a small scrapbook. Let them choose some special scrapbook papers and stickers. These materials can be purchased at your local craft store.
Print out pictures of each child from the previous 12 months.
Have the child help you crop photos and place them on the page. Add decorative paper accents and stickers. Leave enough room for your child to write a special message on each page.
Your child can write down a special note to grandma or grandpa or tell them about the photo. Where was the photo taken? What were you doing? Who was there? What special memories do you have of that day?
This little scrapbook will become a treasured gift as it becomes a special document of the previous year.
Make a Calendar
You can use an online company, such as Snapfish and Shutterfly, to create calendars from templates. You can also go to stores such as Target and Costco for digital calendar creations.
Have your children help you pick out photos for the calendar. Create meaningful captions for each one.
Be sure to mark special dates on the calendar such as birthdays, anniversaries, and graduations.
Make a Pottery Mug or Bowl
Take the children to a paint-your-own pottery store in your community. To find one near you, search the internet or phone book.
Have each child choose a mug or bowl to decorate with ceramic paints. Let them be creative!
Be sure to add each child's name and age to each piece before it is fired.
The pottery store will then take each item and have it fired. You can usually pick the pieces up in a week or so.
Make a Storybook
This gift idea is a great one for older children. Have your child write a story about whatever topic they most enjoy or write about a special memory with the grandparents.
Once the story is completed, you can help your child write it out by hand onto nice paper.
Before you start writing, be sure to fold the paper in half to make a booklet. Number the pages in the booklet so you keep them in order. Write the story.
Have your child add drawings or stickers.
Make a cover out of cardstock or heavyweight construction paper. Decorate the cover.
Bind the book using needle and thread for a stitched binding or use staples.
Make a Video
If your children love to put on plays, then this will be a fun gift for them to make.
Have your children write a play and act it out. Wear costumes for fun!
Record the play using a video recorder.
If you have movie editing software on your computer, you can really jazz up the movie. Add music and titles to the movie.
If you don't have movie editing software, you can add titles by having your children make posters and holding them up in front of the camera.
Most importantly, have fun! Grandparents love to receive handmade gifts, and will definitely appreciate the time and thought your children put into making them their very special holiday gift.