10 Best Gift For 25th Wedding Anniversary Of Parents
Updated on: March 2023
Best Gift For 25th Wedding Anniversary Of Parents in 2023
25th Wedding Anniversary Gifts, 25th Anniversary Gifts for couple, Gifts For Husband, Wife and Happy Couples for Men and Women - 25 Year Parents Anniversary Gift
25th Anniversary Gifts for couple,25th Wedding Anniversary Gifts, 25 Year Parents Anniversary Gift,Gifts For 25th anniversaryï¼Œfor Husband, Wifeï¼ŒHappy Couples, for Men and Women - 14oz coffee mug sets
- ✔❤25TH ANNIVERSARY GIFTS FOR COUPLES❤: 25 years is such an achievement! Just give the romantic gift for their 25th anniversary to your Grandparents, parents or Inlaws.It is a unique gift idea for anniversary party. Make their 25th year day special with marble coffee mug with gold foil design.The printed funny saying on the mugs are something that speaks of the precious golden years they have had.
- ✔❤ANNIVERSARY GIFT IDEAS:❤: Unique and thoughtful gift for a happy couple celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary.Celebrate this lifetime milestone with cute and personalized gifts that will surely melt their hearts.The couple had endured so much in their 25 years of marriage. These anniversary gifts for the couple are the ideal gift to remind how they fell in love for the first time
- ✔❤Gift Box Packing❤：All you get are showing in the Pic2.Comes in Stylish Packaging with Silk-Finished Interior. This item is ready for gift giving. No need to repackage.1 x 14 oz mug(Grey), 1 x 14 oz mug(Pink),1 x cup lid, 1 x spoon,1 x Pink Greeting card(You can write down your blessings to your friends）.Larger size mugs and more accessories offered,meet your further coffee drinking need or gift giving need!
- ✔❤Elegant Hand Made❤： Each Mug’s pattern is unique，which symbolizes the unique love!Great Value, Gold and Marble Design ! Dishwasher safe but no Microwave safe.
- ✔If they don't meet your expectations, just contact us, you can return it at any time, and then we will make a full refund to you .We care deeply for our customers and make you our top priority! Thank you!
Marriage Takes Three Matte Silver Finish 13X8 inch Cross in Middle of Hearts Tabletopper
- Made of high quality resin polymer stone material
- Tabletop decoration measures approximately 9.5 x 8.5 x 2 inches
- Features a colorful label with a sentimental poem titled-Marriage it takes three
- Pedestal base allows figurine to stand on table or nestle on shelf
- Ships in protective packaging; Perfect for wedding showers, weddings, or an anniversary present
Precious Moments, Our Love Still Sparkles In Your Eyes, 25th Anniversary, Bisque Porcelain Figurine, 115911
- Although they have been married 25 years, each time they look into each other's eyes their love is sparked anew
- A tribute to their lasting love and steadfast devotion to a relationship that serves to inspire others
- Give this heartfelt 25th anniversary gift to your spouse or to an amazing couple celebrating their Silver Anniversary
- Sculpted of fine bisque porcelain and meticulously hand painted
- Approximately 5 H x 4 W x 2.5 D
The Metal Foundry 25th Silver 2020 Wedding Anniversary Sundial Gift. Solid Recycled Metal Gift Idea is A Great Present for Him, Her, Parents, Grandparents Or Couple On 25 Years of Marriage
- AN ANNIVERSARY GIFT THAT STANDS IN TIME: If you are looking for the ultimate anniversary gift for your loved one, then we have you covered. We proudly present you, our modern collection of anniversary sundials!
- PREMIUM CRAFTSMANSHIP: All of our sundials are handmade by skilful English craftsmen. Forged from high quality cast English aluminum so as to last a lifetime! Fully lacquered for ultimate protection! It can be mounted almost anywhere.
- MADE FROM RECYCLED METAL: Like ALL of our cast products our sundials are made from 99% recycled materials and are completely recyclable and plastic free. We are constantly improving our manufacturing processes with the aim of being carbon neutral.
- IDEAL FOR A 25th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: The beautiful blue background compliments the polished aluminum detail that will be cherished by your wife or husband. Our sundials are forged with a lovely message that reads "Happy Anniversary" "25 Wonderful Years Together 1995-2020" "Silver Wedding Anniversary”
- DIMENSIONS: 6¼" diameter, ¼" Thick Solid Cast Recycled Aluminum, Stands 3" Tall with Gnomon.
LifeSong Milestones 25th Wedding Anniversary Wall Plaque Gifts for Couple, 25th for Her,25th Wedding for Him 12" W X 15" H Wall Plaque
- Engraved 25 years of marriage days, weeks, months, years
- Made in USA Measures " 12" w x 15" h x .5"
- Can be displayed on tabletop or Wall
- Makes a special Gift for your special 25th wedding anniversary day
- Cherished 25th anniversary keepsake. Also available in walnut & black
Broad Bay 25 Year Personalized 25th Anniversary Wedding Gift for Wife Husband Couple Him Her
- This Wonderful Personalized 25 Year Anniversary Gift For A Husband Or Wife Is Proudly Crafted in The United States From Solid Maple Wood!
- The Perfect 25th Year Anniversary Gift That Will Be Cherished As A 25 Year Anniversary Keepsake For Years To Come.
- This Unique Personalized 25 Year Anniversary Artwork Is Carefully Applied In A Unique Process Developed By Broad Bay To Allow The Beauty of The Solid Wood To Be Appreciated.
- This Broad Bay Solid Wood Personalized 25 Year Anniversary Gift Plaque Measures 8.5in x 11in And Is Proudly Made In Virginia.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed by Broad Bay of Virginia Beach, VA Since 1989. We Truly Appreciate Your Business! Call Us With Any Questions -800-676-8337 M-F 9-5 EST
25 Years Together Woven Cotton Sofa Throw Blanket - 25th Anniversary Gift - Made in USA
- Unique and useful 25th anniversary gift for parents
- Reads: "Two hearts as one. 25 years together."
- Use as a 25th anniversary party decoration
- This heart-warming twenty-fifth anniversary gift can be used indoor or outside
- Made in USA. Size: 48 x 40 inches Woven cotton; machine washable
Hallmark 25th Anniversary Card (Silver Wedding Anniversary)
- Send congratulations and a thoughtful note to a couple celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary with a card made especially for them.
- Cover features two birds perched on gorgeous foliage with blue and metallic foil accents and reads: "For a Special Couple on your silver anniversary."
- Inside reads: "Your 25th anniversary is a day like no other. It's a reminder of how right you were when you decided to spend the rest of your lives together and a celebration of the wonderful people you are and the beautiful life you've built together. Hope you enjoy every moment."
- Card measures 5.8" x 8.3" and comes with an envelope.
- Printed on high quality paper stock, Hallmark greeting cards are made with paper from well-managed forests.
Bond of Marriage Sculpture - Perfect Wedding Anniversary Gifts
- Made of Molded Resin
- Silver Finish
- Mounted on a Cherry Finished Base
- 9 1/4" High x 3 1/4" deep x 8 5/8 " Length
- Perfect Gift
Top Ten Gift Ideas for Parents to Give to Fresh, New Teenagers
Teenagers may be the most difficult people to buy for, in part, because sometimes the requests are objectionable; a gangsta rap CD? No! So, here are some gifts that every mom or dad will want their fresh, young teen to have.
Yet, what rarely are passed on from parent to parent are the essential elements of gifting teens. The old Hot Wheels, Beanie Babies, and latest Disney movie figures are suddenly shunned and in their place on the wish list is "Any gangsta CD," about which Wikipedia says is a popular "genre for the messages it espouses including homophobia, misogyny, promiscuity, lack of morality, racism, and materialism." And you thought you had comprised your values when you bought that Power Rangers sword a few years back? Don't be alarmed, many of us are not willing to compromise our integrity, honor, and soul quite this much, either. In case you don't remember, it is OK to just say "No."
So, what are good gift ideas for teens? After here are some generations old, confirmed, tried and true, excellent ideas:
1. The ever-popular "Enter Only upon Pain of Death" door hanger.
2. Tuition to The Etiquette Center's course, "Teen Etiquette." Everything you have ever taught your teen is purposely long forgotten.
3. One-time cleaning and laundry service so your teen can open the bedroom door all the way again for the first time since I don't know when.
4. A Rap-to-English translation dictionary; becoming a member of the National Society of Teenagers requires fluency.
5. A gift certificate for The Yellow Cab Company for one special day of parent-free, complaint-free rides. (OK, so maybe this is more for us parents than the teen, but so what?)
6. A framed or laminated list of acceptable swear words and/or admissible names to call you when angry with usage from literary sources. Start with "Billions of blue blistering barnacles!" from The Adventures of Tintin comics and move on to "nutty fudgekins," a favorite of Marge Simpson. It goes something like this:
Teen: "Mom, can I have a 32" wide-screen HD TV for my room?"
Mom amp; Dad: "No."
Teen: "Are you serious?? Why am I the only one with nutty fudgkins parents? Oh, billions of blue blistering barnacles."
Mom: That's nice, dear.
7. A surprise gift from the heart: patches and repairs for all holes in sweatshirts, pants, and t-shirts. Your teen simply won't be able to believe it!
8. Tickets to Wayne Newton so your teen can hear what real music sounds like. Beware though, it's pricey; the current show sells for $86.35 per ticket.
9. As an alternative to "Mortal Combat: Deadly Alliance" and other M-rated video games, "Big Brain Academy," a superb choice that any self-respecting gamer of higher learning would enjoy. Bonus: it comes with 8-player mode so the whole family can enjoy it together.
10. Finally, the clssic gift no up-and-coming teen should be without, the 50-year-old book, How to Do Teen Angst: What You Need to Know to Never Smile and Stay Angry ALL Day (includes 175 photos). Now in it's record-setting 200th printing, it's never been off the best seller list after all these years. When you get it, you will see why all teenagers have the same persecuted expressions, the same pouty faces, and what the experts call "The NBA What-Me?Not-Me! Look." Don't believe me? How did you think they learned all this so quickly?
So, there you have it, the collective wisdom of thousands of parents passed down from generation to generation. Keep in mind that you are entering the developmental stage of Us against Them, and while no one recommends using gifts as weapons, if it offers parents a moment of peace and sanity, experts agree, "Go for it!"