Best Games To Play With Grandparents in 2023
Senior Moments Board Game
Play Nine - The Card Game of Golf!
- HOLE IN ONE: Play Nine, the Card Game of Golf, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. Just like the actual game, the person with the lowest score wins!
- ALL AGES: Recommended for ages 8 and up, Play Nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
- PLAY: Players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. Players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards. (Full play in description)
- ANY OCCASION: Perfect for family game night, reunions, holiday parties, or as a down time activity, This match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
- SPECIFICATIONS: For 2-6 Players. Recommended for ages 8+. Includes 2 decks of premium Play Nine cards (108 Cards), easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil. Play time: 15-20 min.
OUR MOMENTS Generations: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters Questions Game. Grandchildren to Grandparents - Fun Meaningful Communication For Kid w/ Grandma & Grandpa. Gift For Family Holidays
- 👪 MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILY GAME - Allow your grandchildren to get to know you and your life and they will let you into theirs. Spend quality time with the grandkids and by telling them about your past you will bridge the age gap in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. It works for parents and kids too so share it!
- 👪 OPEN AND MEANINGFUL COMMUNICATION - The essential skill for a healthy relationship. OUR MOMENTS Generations provides the kids with 100 icebreaker questions which encourages them to reconnect with you in this age of stunted communication. Captivating and engaging playing cards featuring interesting and thought provoking topics will open up a whole new world for them and you. A perfect dinner table game.
- 👪 FOR A CLOSER RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR GRANDCHILDREN - This game has been especially developed to help you, grandma and grandpa, to develop a closer relationship with pre-teen and teen grandchildren. MAKE IT FUN, upbeat, simple and positive. Use this game to “chat” and you will create the type of bond that can never be broken. Become an integral part of your grandkids’ lives and they will love spending time with you.
- 👪 MAKE SURE YOUR GRANDCHILDREN KNOW WHO YOU ARE, FIRST HAND - Sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, compassion and trust with others. Grandparenting is parenting with a lot less worry so you have a hand in this! Play one on one, the whole family, extended family and friends. Perfect for holidays and family get-togethers.
- 👪 SHARE YOUR LIFE STORIES AND YOU SHARE YOUR HEART AND SPIRIT - This question box is loaded with 100 questions that your grandkids may not have thought to ask you. They’ll remind you of great times you may have forgotten. This family friendly game makes a great gift for birthdays for your own family or friends. BUY IT NOW! There is no risk. If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a FULL REFUND. Order 2 or more to QUALIFY for FREE SHIPPING Today.
Educational Insights Brainbolt - Brain Teaser Memory Game, Puzzle Game For Ages 7 to 107
- GET YOUR GAME ON: BrainBolt is the mind-melting light-up memory game from the game experts at Educational Insights
- HOW TO PLAY: Challenge your brain by remembering the light sequence and following along for as long as you can without breaking the pattern. Sound easy? Not so fast! Take the challenge and see why Brainbolt is an addicting puzzle game to play until you win
- SOLO OR TWO-PLAYER MODE: Challenge yourself or go head-to-head with a friend to see who can remember the most
- READY FOR TRAVEL: BrainBolt’s handheld design is perfect to go anywhere you want to play. 3 AAA batteries come installed for instant game action
- PERFECT EASTER BASKET FILLER: Surprise them by adding BrainBolt in their baskets this season
eeBoo Build a Robot Spinner Game for Kids
- For ages 5 years and up
- Boards are 9" x 9"
- Includes 4 game boards
- Interchangeable puzzle parts
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
OUR MOMENTS Couples: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Relationships - Fun Conversation Cards Game for Couples
- 💗 QUALITY TIME - for you and your partner - Enjoy date night in a completely new way. This toy for couples is a sure fire way to get the sparks flying between you two! It will get you out of your comfort zone and remind you why you are together in the first place.
- 💗 COUPLES WHO MAKE TIME FOR EACH OTHER, STAY TOGETHER - It’s important that your relationship is both mental and physical and one definitely leads to the other. Nothing could be sexier than showing your partner you care and you can do that just by asking a question and listening to the answer.
- 💗 LEARN ABOUT EACH OTHER - Whether it’s a first date or you’ve been together for years. Interact with your partner and get closer than ever. Games add joy to life and relieve stress and we could all do with some of that.
- 💗 FOCUS ON EACH OTHER - Sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, compassion, trust, and intimacy with others. Put aside the day-to-day thoughts and worries and focus only on the game and your partner. Not all the cards are related to romantic topics and this is certainly a game for any couple. It’s our way of taking back our lives from the stress of work, family, friends and general day to day events. This is YOUR TIME enjoy it together!
- 💗 QUALITY BECAUSE YOU’LL WANT TO KEEP USING THEM - 100 question cards printed on 300gsm card stock which come shrink wrapped in a custom tuck box. This game makes a great gift whether it's for you and your partner or for friends. BUY IT NOW! There is no risk. If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a full refund.
OUR MOMENTS Kids: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Parent-Child Relationship Building - Fun Car Travel, Road Trip & Home Card Questions Game for Healthy Loving Family Development
- 👪 QUALITY TIME - for you and your child or children - Discover your children and let them get to know you. Educate through fun. Improve your listening skills - ask a question and listen carefully to the answer. Talk about it. There is no correct answer and no judgment.
- 👪 SO MANY TIMES PARENTS ARE THE LAST TO KNOW - It’s important that your child knows that whatever is happening in their life they can approach Mom or Dad. This instills confidence and self-esteem. They will learn this by the discussions you have around the questions in this game. Open the door and they will come to you. Good or bad - you need to be the FIRST to know.
- 👪 GET THEM TALKING AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW - This game is based on the principle of adult guided discussion. In a game setting, the child will be relaxed and receptive. Make it fun, upbeat, simple and positive. Use this tool to reconnect. You will allow your child to release pent up stress while observing his/her emotional and physical needs.
- 👪 FOCUS ON HIS/HER NEEDS - Sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, compassion and trust with others. Put aside work worries and focus only on your child and you as you build a healthy and secure relationship. Play one on one or the whole family. It doesn’t have to be a formal time set aside for play, it can be in the car, at dinner-time or bed-time. This is QUALITY TIME enjoy it together!
- 👪 QUALITY BECAUSE YOU’LL WANT TO KEEP USING THEM - 100 question cards printed on 300 gsm card stock which come shrink wrapped in a custom tuck box. This game makes a great gift for your own family or for friends. BUY IT NOW! There is no risk. If you are unhappy just return within 30 days for a full refund. Order 2 or more to QUALIFY for FREE SHIPPING Today.
TENZI Party Pack Dice Game Bundle with 77 Ways to Play A Fun, Fast Frenzy for The Whole Family - 6 Sets of 10 Colored Dice - Colors May Vary
- AWARD-WINNING BUNDLE: TENZI Party Pack dice game with 77 Ways to play TENZI card set. Named one of ASTRA’s Best Toys for Kids, TENZI is a fast, fun dice game that encourages fast reactions and is super easy to learn. (Ages 7 to 97)
- FAST ACTION: TENZI is fun because it’s fast. To play TENZI you must roll your 10 dice as fast as you can which makes the game instantly competitive and fun for the whole family.
- MORE WAYS TO PLAY: In addition to the original TENZI dice game instructions that give you 9 different ways to play, we’ve included the popular add-on card set 77 Ways to Play TENZI that provides 77 different ways to play TENZI. Making it perfect for any family game night, birthday party, sleep over or play date.
- TEACHERS LOVE TENZI: Playing TENZI helps kids develop rapid and confident number recognition while being extremely fun and simple to play. It's perfect for early finishers and team building activities. 77 Ways to Play TENZI even includes some blank cards so you can write down any game variations that you create.
- INCLUDES: 1 TENZI Party Pack dice game with 6 sets of 10 colored dice for 2 to 6 players and 1 77 Ways to Play TENZI add-on card set that provides 77 different ways to play TENZI with 3 different categories of games. Note – Dice colors may vary.
ECR4Kids Junior 4-to-Score Giant Game Set, Backyard Games for Kids, Junior Connect-All-4 Game Set, Indoor or Outdoor Game, Adult and Family Fun Game, Easy to Transport, Almost 3 Feet Tall, Primary Colors
- JUMBO OUTDOOR GAME SET: The Junior 4-To-Score Giant Game is an oversized version of the classic 4-in-a-row game. The large connect-all-4 is great for two players or teams and kids ages 3 and up.
- BRAIN BOOSTING: Our family fun games are exceptionally entertaining. This game helps enhance motor skills, hand-eye coordination, cognitive ability, problem-solving, counting and critical thinking.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: A great party game for kids, adults, and families attending birthday parties, BBQs, camping, lake or beach days, weddings, corporate events, football tailgating and more.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Our jumbo game is made of high-quality materials and is simple to assemble in just two minutes. It comes with 42 rings and replacement rings can be purchased separately, ELR-23202.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR: We’ve designed our birthday party game for kids to be used indoors or outside. It has been GREENGUARD [GOLD] Certified and has rounded plastic edges for improved safety.
- DURABLE: The Junior 4-To-Score Giant Game Set is made from lightweight and durable material, that snaps into place for easy adult assembly.
- DIMENSIONS: This ECR4Kids outdoor or indoor game weighs 23 pounds and measures 46.25″ L × 23.6″ W × 34″ H when fully assembled.
- CLEANING & CARE: Easy to clean with warm water and mild soap.
Blokus Duo Two Player Strategy Game
- Perfect strategy game—takes less than a minute to learn and offers a fun challenge for two players, age 7 and up!
- Players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board, and each piece must touch another of the same color, but only at the corners.
- Stake your claim and protect your territory by fitting as many of your pieces on the board as possible while strategically blocking your opponent!
- The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with fewer pieces remaining wins!
- Great for game nights with family and friends!
Fun Indoor Thanksgiving Games for Kids
These are great games to play when guests arrive or to occupy the kids while I’m putting the finishing touches on the meal. This holiday season, try out one of these four indoor Thanksgiving games for kids.
I like to get outdoors with the kids on Thanksgiving. However, it's also fun to have some indoor games to play. These are great games to play when guests arrive or to occupy the kids while I'm putting the finishing touches on the meal. This holiday season, try out one of these four indoor Thanksgiving games for kids.
This is almost like a craft and game in one. First, take a toilet paper roll. Cut a rectangle of brown construction paper to wrap around the roll and secure with clear tape. Then, cut out red, orange and yellow feathers. Take one of each feather color and tape it onto the back of the toilet paper roll. Have kids draw a turkey face on the front. Line up the turkeys like bowling pins and give kids two chances to knock down the "pins." The smaller and lighter the ball, the harder the game becomes.
Pie in the Face
For this, I took the lid of a boot box and drew some circles (I used a canister to trace each one). Then, I cut out the circles but left an inch attached to the top (like a flap). Then, I drew faces on the cardboard and painted the rest of the box orange. Next, I drew different types of pie and taped each onto a tennis ball. You could also use a hacky sack, bean bag or small ball. Kids can practice throwing the pie at the faces….kind of like a pie in the face.
The 'Great Pumpkin' Races
This is a great game if you have a bigger group of kids. Divide the kids up into even groups. If there is an extra, you can have kids take turns saying "on your mark, get set go." Give each group a mini-pumpkin. So no one gets poked or scratched, pick one with a small stem. You might even want to cover the stem with a piece of masking tape. First you can do an "over-under race" where kids pass the pumpkin over their heads and then under their legs. Next, you can do a "side-to-side" race. Passing the pumpkin near their waist, children twist side-to-side and pass the pumpkin down the line. In both races, the mini-pumpkin should be passed from the front to the back of the line.
Pass the Turkey
This game is similar to hot potato. First, find some Thanksgiving-themed music, such as the Thanksgiving Theme song from Charlie Brown by Vince Guaraldi. Next, you will need a turkey stuffed animal or beanie baby. Then, sit all the kids in a circle. The object of the game is to pass the turkey around until the music stops. The person who has the turkey is out!